school.

"seonghwa! there you are!" a short, blue haired man holding a cup called him. "how was your weekend?"

"same as always. studying and work." he suddenly remembered his encounter with jihae. he chose not to mention it as it was not his place to do so. he wanted to respect her privacy-

"hyung! did you really see jeon jihae in the pub you work in?" a black long haired boy yelled to get his attention, which made him sigh and the other furrow his eyebrows.

"san. such perfect timing." seonghwa rolled his eyes and saw the blue haired guy look at him with curious eyes. "it's nothing, hongjoong. i swear."

"jeon jihae? the jeon jihae? in a pub? that's not nothing to me." hongjoong claimed and he sipped his drink.

"yeah, hyung. give us the details."

"there's nothing to give because there are no details." the eldest glared at them. "where are the others?"

"they don't have morning periods." the youngest exhaled. "man, sometimes i wish i didn't take culinary."

"then, why did you?" hongjoong eyed him.

san tensed up. "...i just like to cook."

"i'm pretty sure you like wooyoung more." seonghwa bluntly stated making hongjoong spit his drink from laughing.

"hyung!"

"why would your dad do that?! hyung, i swear, if i could, i'd let you live in my place." a loud, all too familiar yell was heard.

"speaking of the devil."

wooyoung loud voice echoed through the halls.

"keep your voice down, woo!" jihae, who was beside her, slapped his arm lightly to shut him up.

"calm down, youngie. i'm sure we're all mad. kook, why don't you just move out?" lisa, one of their friends, asked.

"he can't leave us!" jeon soyeon, their step sister suddenly said. "i'm certain dad will receive a beating from mom."

soyeon became a part of their family when jihae was eleven, eight years ago. her dad married their mom. them being siblings was not an issue since jihae wanted an older sister while jungkook wanted another younger sister to protect. soyeon's personality was great as well.

if you're wondering why jungkook and their dad get into arguments so often, it's because their father never really wanted him to take athletic training as a course. however, jungkook really wanted to pursue being a professional athlete.

jihae and soyeon were on jungkook's side, of course, but they still loved their dad. they just wished he'd take it easy on their brother.

"i'm fine! it doesn't even hurt that much." the athlete major claimed, showing them his toned arm that had a bruise. "look."

"yeah! our jungkookie is strong! nothing can get through those guns." eunwoo said as he touched them.

"they don't look too bad. doesn't mean you can have more of them. treating them won't be so easy." yugyeom warned.