planning.

"woo, please come with me." she pleaded. "i really can't handle this."

it was currently just after lunch and this girl was about to go to their study meeting. with choi yeonjun who supposedly likes her or her best friend.

the silver haired boy rolled his eyes. "no can do, ji. i promised someone i'd hangout with them today."

jihae exhaled. "yunho? how about you?" she did her best to put on puppy eyes which sadly didn't work this time.

yunho scratched his head. "mingi just invited us to play some games at his house. the rest of the boys will be there, too."

the girl sighed again. "i can't believe you replaced me this easily."

"i mean, yeosang is a pretty fun dude." yunho joked, earning a glare from the psychology major.

wooyoung scoffed. "don't be dramatic. we were invited and wanted to have fun. it's rude not to accept." he took a sharp breath. "and it'll be awkward with yeonjun around."

"why'd you think i want you to come?" the girl raised her eyebrow at the boy.

"i'd rather hang out with my new friends, thank you very much."

jihae frowned. she really didn't want to interact with yeonjun yet. she wasn't even sure if he likes her or wooyoung, but either way, it was still weird.

"don't be so down, ji! you can catch up with us. we can ask seonghwa to pick you up." yunho wiggled his eyebrows.

"i don't think i can, so don't bother." she said, still pouting.

"we'll drop you off, then. c'mon!"

°
once they arrived at that certain cafe near university, jihae sighed one more time. she got out of yunho's car, earning quick goodbyes and good lucks from both of them.

she entered the cafe and saw her group mates already talking. she knew she was late. she purposely did it.

she instantly regretted doing so when she saw the only seat available was beside yeonjun.

she internally groaned at herself before approaching them and sitting down which she very hesitantly.

"hey, guys. sorry i'm late." she greeted.

"jihae! we're just glad you made it. anything you'd like?" yuqi asked, telling her she can go order first.

she thanked her and went to the counter. she placed her order to the same part timer she saw when she was with mingi. she smiled and went back to her seat.

"so, we need to learn about different learning styles, right?" mark asked, scrolling through his laptop. "how do you suppose we do that?"

"we can start by dividing the courses each of us can interview." changbin suggested.

jihae nodded. "we can take four courses, and then pick one student each course with different grade levels."

"great! so, should we take turns in picking?" the chinese girl said as they nodded. "jihae, you pick first."

the mentioned girl already had some in mind.