friends.

jihae woke up from the screaming in the room. she had a headache which made it very hard for her to process what was going on.

her vision was a blur as she opened her eyes. it soon came to her that she was in wooyoung's room. and the screaming was from him losing a video game to yunho.

"oh, come on! that was the third time i lost! you're too good at this." wooyoung exclaimed with a sigh at the end while the other boy just laughed. "i mean, i am studying this."

"you study how to win video games?"

"no, you dork. i study-"

"well, good morning." she grumbled. that was enough for the two boys to notice her already awake.

"oh, jihae! you woke up!" yunho moved from the floor to the bed. "are you feeling okay?"

"a little light headed." she said, closing her eyes as it was trying to adjust to the light of the room.

"well, of course you would be. you almost passed out in a bar." the shorter boy nagged, getting up as well. "me and yunho haven't had breakfast yet. let's go downstairs."

"why didn't you eat yet? what time is it?" the girl looked around for a clock and saw it was 10:46am.

"because we were waiting for our dearest, hung over best friend." wooyoung said with a sarcastic smile. "there's soup over there-" he pointed to the desk beside the bed. "eat it while it's hot. and come down once i finish cooking." he closed his bedroom door, leaving yunho with her.

"what a great start to the day." jihae smiled as she took the bowl.

even though her tone has some sarcasm, she really did mean it. you see, wooyoung loves to cook. in fact, he's studying about it. everytime he would cook for them, they would always be left in awe.

she slurped some soup and gave out a satisfied hum. "sometimes i forget how good of a cook he actually is."

yunho chuckled and ruffled her messy hair. "it's the only thing he's good at." he teased which made them both giggle.

her phone buzzed, indicating a message.

10:54

jungkook oppa🐰:
hey, did you have breakfast
already?

you:
yepp. wooyoung's cooking
soooo 😛

jungkook oppa🐰:
that kid does have some
serious skills in cooking

jungkook oppa🐰:
anyways, don't come home
too late. we have to get
ready for school

you:
yes yesss

you:
are you okay? did dad do
anything to you?

jungkook oppa🐰:
i'm fineee. your big
bro is strong

you:
did he hurt you?

jungkook oppa🐰:
no, jihae. just screaming
which i did not want you
to hear so staying at
wooyoung's was the best
choice