celebrate.

"you and noona are already enough manpower. why am i here?"

yeosang groaned.

he was forced to come along hongjoong and soyeon to help them bring some boxes to grandma kim's sewing shop and to get some materials, too.

"i won't let my girlfriend carry all this." hongjoong claimed, earning a snicker from the girl. "and plus, your house is just two blocks away."

"come on, hyung. i could have been sleeping. and no offense, but a sewing shop?" the chestnut haired boy scrunched his face. "boring."

the male junior hushed his friend. "the less you complain, the sooner it'll be over."

"sorry, yeo." soyeon whispered, to the the younger boy just shook his head, indicating it was no big deal.

"good afternoon, gammie!" the three entered the shop and put down the boxes.

the couple went to the front desk, leaving the brunette, and one thing instantly caught the blue haired boy's eye.

"oh, gammie, your hiring a part timer?"

the old lady hummed in confirmation. "hyuk resigned since he graduated and was scouted as an assistant. it was an amazing opportunity for the boy."

"do you want me to help you send out flyers?" hongjoong asked.

"i can also post it on social media, granma." the girl suggested.

the ageing woman laughed heartily at their concern. "oh, don't bother yourselves. let's get you those cloth before your friend becomes more bored." she whispers the last part.

yeosang aimlessly looked around, waiting for whatever it was his friends needed help with.

his head tilted towards a golden brown suit you which reminded him of fried chicken. he silently laughed to himself, thinking that he should study the clothes better.

he turned his body abruptly, not having enough time to dodge the boxes someone was holding.

the boxes landed on the floor and yeosang's eyes widened at the panicking girl.

"oh, my god. i'm so sorry." he immediately crouched down and took everything that was scattered.

the shy girl was about to take the boxes from but yeosang only continued to stare at her. she tapped his arm, hoping for him to let go.

"huh? oh, um, yeah, i'll carry them. where?" he adjusted the not-so-heavy boxes to hand it easier.

she pointed at hongjoong while looking down.

"oh, this must be what they're letting me help them with." he smiled, but the girl only looked down and bowed.

how could they let this tiny creature bring all these heavy(not) materials? he questions in his head.

"hyung!" he called as he walked towards them, beaming. "why have you never invited me to gammie's shop before?"

"but you just-"