48. The sun tower

Adrian's POV

I reached the school as soon as possible. We had to think of a way to find Greg soon. I reached Rose's dorm to find a glum environment inside.

"What happened?", I asked, sensing the tension inside.

"He lost Catherine too", Merlin cried out loud, pointing out at Allen.

"I didn't", he said softly. "I couldn't win against him. I couldn't stop him from taking her", he said hurriedly.

"That means you failed", Clarke pointed out.

"No!", Allen fired back.

"Will someone explain me what happened?", I voiced, to stop their bickering.

"Greg came back and took Catherine with him. We tried to put up a good fight but we were no match for him", Allen informed me.

"How are we going to find them now?", Merlin whined loudly.

" How can he just come and take her? What about the school security?", I voiced my thoughts. I strongly believed that the school defense system was in a place that could have been able to keep him out. What happened to it then?

"We have no idea, about that", Merlin shook her head negatively. " The problem is not how he entered now? But the problem is that we lost Kat too", she continued.

"And we have no means of finding their location", Clarke added.

"That's not true. We can find them very easily", Allen answered back with radiating confidence.

"How do you say so?", Clarke questioned him doubtfully.

"Because I had put a tracer charm on Catherine as soon as I met her outside in the hallway...you know just in case", he said, smiling sheepishly.

"From where did you learn to produce one?", Merlin asked him wide-eyed. She looked as of she would just jump on Allen excitedly.

"I was just reading...", he started slowly.

"Stop...we don't have time for this now", Clarke interrupted them. "Tell us, how to find where they are now?", she asked him, impatiently. Allen gave her a long look and then momentarily closed his eyes, trying hard to concentrate.

"She is in...there is some charm put around her", he said.

"That's all you could find out?", Clarke asked him impatiently.

"Wait, I'll talk to her sub-conscious", he told us.

"What? You could do that too? That's so cool", murmured Merlin, adorably looking at Allen.

   Conversation between Catherine and Allen through the link
----------------------------------------------------------

Allen: Catherine...Catherine, can you hear me?

Catherine: Allen? Is that you? What is happening?

Allen: We don't have time for any explanation. Tell me where you are

Catherine: I don't know Allen. I was brought here through a portal.

Allen: I know that Catherine. But you need to give us some lead to move ahead.

*A long pause from Catherine's side*