Chapter 15

Unedited

Anna and the rest of her group knew something was wrong the minute they arrive at the Red Moon Pack territory. They found out that two nights ago on the full moon run, the pack was attacked by a least one hundred rogues. The shock could be seen on everyone’s faces. Fortunately there was little casualties. One death, twenty injured and wounded. As soon as Alpha Tyler saw them he rushed to greet them They needed to question the rogues that were captured. There were about sixty in total, all chained and in cells with barely any space for them to move around.

Damien was impressed that they were able to capture so many with minimum losses. One hundred rogues together with the element of surprise could annihilate an entire pack. There was something or someone here with immense power. Also, there seemed to be a traitor by the name of Logan that brought in a hunter or something.Tyler said there was something off about her. Logan brought her into the pack claiming she was his second chance mate. They now had Logan under guard 24/7 and the hunter whose name is Anya who has been unconscious since the attack, is also under guard. Logan refused to speak except to insist he see Anya. Maybe they really were mates. They let him stay in her room as it will use less warriors to keep guard.

Tyler, Anna, Xavier, Juliet and Damien spent the next 24 hours torturing and questioning the rogues, all they were able to find out was that they were looking for “the One”. A hybrid that will either bring the supernatural world peace or destroy it completely. Why they were looking for this hybrid? Either the rogues did not know or they refuse to say. Why they targeted this pack was because it was the only pack that had a witch that was completely loyal to them. This is something unheard of. Witches are powerful beings that live in a coven or by themselves and will only do something that benefits them.