Chapter 35

Blood Lust Pack - France

It took Anya four days of travelling and walking to reach the Blood Lust Pack. When she got there another omega was waiting at the gates to guide her. She was shown to a small room that she will be sharing with one other person. Omegas weren't treated too badly here compared to other packs but it still left a lot to be desired. She unpacked her case, took a much need bath and then headed to the kitchen for something to eat. Why is it that every pack seemed to have either a bitch or a slut who was also a bitch, Anya hadn't figured it out yet. There in the skimpiest clothes Anya had ever laid eyes on, was a female werewolf watching her with a look of disgust.

Anya lifted an eyebrow in question looking at the omega, Marie, who was her guide. Marie appeared a bit uneasy but she went into the kichen and fixed a plate of food for Anya. She thanked her and sat at the table enjoying her meal . She rinsed her plate and went back to her room to rest. Tomorrow she will meet the Beta. Alpha Xander of course was not here and won't be back for another fours weeks. She is hoping to get answers before he gets back.The Blood Lust Pack thinks she is travelling around seeking her mate. It happens sometimes that mates aren't always from the same pack so travelling to the packs is reasonable.

The beta' s name is Mitchell or Mitch as he prefers. He is only twenty five years and has not found his mate yet but Anya thinks Marie may be his mate. When Marie and I enter his office for our meeting the slut from yesterday is sitting on his lap. Marie blinks away the hurt in a flash and introduces me. He moves the slut, Sandra, off his lap as he gets up to welcome Anya and tells her the rules she is expected to follow. Anya just nods in acceptance and with a thank you she and Marie head to the hospital.

Anya has been in Xander's pack for about two weeks. In that time she has gotten more information, using cloaking means, about all the pack's affiliations, alliances and finances. They were quite extensive in both Europe and the U.S. He had quite a bit of enemies as well especially in the U.S. The pack also lived up to their name, they took no prisoners and always annihilated their enemies, brutally.

In her time there Anya used various spells and techniques to keep herself unnoticed. This allowed her to observed and hear things she would not have been privy to. The third week of her visit Anya heard that the Alpha was returning. Apparently he hit a snag and needed to regroup and strategize. Anya smiled to herself when she heard this, apparently her barriers were holding and causing some problems for the Rogue King.

A welcome party was planned for Xander's return and so me and the rest of the Omegas were kept busy cleaning, decorating and preparing food. They were also put at the back out of everyone's way when the party started which suited Anya.

Xander Marc Laurent ~ Alpha of Blood Lust Pack
- a.k.a.- Rogue King

Xander's POV

Three years. It has been three years since that Seer told me about the hybrid. She would be powerful and she is destined to rule. I admit now it was a mistake to kill the witch without more information but that would be against my take no prisoner principle. I had been surprised that the small coven we attacked had such a powerful seer. She told me things I had not known, secrets about the Royal Family, about me.

I knew I was not the previous Alpha's son, they had no children, I had been told that my parents were an Alpha couple that did not survive a Vampire attack. My adopted parents were my god parents that took me in when I lost my parents at three years old. LIES. They were all lies. I lost my adoptive parents to, ironically, rogues when I was sixteen and had to take up the mantle of Alpha at that young age. Mitch's father, the beta at that time, had been a big help and still is even though he had passed the Beta title down.

I wanted revenge. Revenge on my father, the King, for never acknowledging me, on my mother for abandoning me and my dearest half brother Damien who had it all. Even a mate that was powerful. The hybrid destined to rule. But she will be mine. I will find her. My idiot brother has chosen to mark Diana, my mate, a mate who rejected me three and a half years ago, all so that she could be queen. I will get my revenge on that bitch too. T must admit that I have not been myself since the rejection, killing ruthlessly and needlessly but the Seer's words have given me a purpose. Twins. The Seer had said. One more powerful than the other. I know the silver moon pack Luna is the key.

I need to find a way to get her. Just as everything was going to plan they found a way to strengthen themselves. It would seem I would have to be more diplomatic about my approach. Ruthless aggression is not working anymore. I am happy to be back home. I missed Mitch, my warriors , my pack all those who I call my family. Tonight I will celebrate despite my setbacks. Tonight night I will have an Omega serve me. Perhaps sweet Marie will oblige me. I smile thinking about the fun I will have tonight my eyes seeking out Marie but instead my eyes found the most beautiful sight ever.

She had silver hair and dark eyes and was not a member of my pack. I felt my anger rising at the thought of an outsider entering my pack. This is not allowed. Ever. Mitch. That skirt chasing player. I will have his dick for this. He knows that I do not allow entrance to anyone. I headed towards her immediately wanting an explanation. I mind linked Mitch to my office as I grabbed her pulling her to my office.