Chapter 9

A day after the event, the students who saw what happened started talking about their stories, one, in particular, is a tattoo engraved on the killer's palm, said tattoo is a white-colored rose. With this information two students teamed up to find the killer, these two are Irene and Klaudius. They both planned to find the killer after they finish their classes. After their classes ended, they both met at the cafeteria, they sat on a lone table with just the two of them. Irene took a pad of paper and a pen from her bag and set it at the table, she looked at Klaudius and talked to him about their current information about the killer.

"So, from what we currently know about our killer I think we could catch him." Irene started.

"You think so? Well, it's true this tattoo is one of a kind. When do we start?" Klaudius questioned Irene in front of him

"Well, I think we could do it now," Irene answered.

After their talk, both of them cleaned their table and stood up. They left the cafeteria and walked through the hall with students going their own ways. A while later, Klaudius grew tired after walking for too long, he asked Irene if they could stop and continue tomorrow, but Irene just ignored him and kept walking while observing other people of their actions. Irene suddenly walked up to a guy that seemed like he is shaking while holding his hands together.

"Hey, you! Why are you still standing there? Classes ended an hour ago and all the students are now at the dorms." Irene asked the seemingly shaking guy.

"What? Why do you care?" The guy answered boldly.

"Oh! I was just curious, sorry if I bothered you." Irene said rather cautiously.

The guy walked off, still holding his hands and muttered something inaudible. Irene and Klaudius watched as the guy left. Before the guy was out of sight, he looked back then suddenly ran away. Irene grew aware of this, then looked at Klaudius holding his phone up, she looked at him confused at what he was doing, and then she saw the screen of his phone with a picture of the guy earlier before running away.

He had a normal guy's face nothing you would expect for a killer, but who knows, sometimes unexpected things happen. Irene then looked at Klaudius asking for permission to see the image, Klaudius gave her the phone then just looked at her observing her actions. Irene then gave his phone back two minutes later, she thanked him then said that they could continue their catching tomorrow. Irene and Klaudius waved goodbye to each other, then parted ways.