Chapter 10

The day passed by, now it's Saturday. Irene contacted Klaudius and said that they meet up at the cafeteria again, Irene fixed her stuff and left. After walking for a while, she reached her destination and saw Klaudius already sitting waiting for her. Irene walked up to him and asked him to come with her to continue what they were doing. Now, Irene and Klaudius were set on finding the guy yesterday, they asked people if they know who the guy is. Unfortunately, nobody knew him, so Irene thought that the guy is a loner at his class.

"This is harder than I thought. We asked almost every person we walked by, but no one knows him even his face is not recognized. So, what do we do?" Klaudius complained to his partner.

"I think we need to ask some more people," Irene stated and just kept walking.

A lot of asking and walking later, Irene and Klaudius are getting tired but suddenly they heard someone shout, they turned and saw that someone running towards them. Irene and Klaudius stopped at their tracks and waited for that someone to arrive in front of them, and when that someone arrived in front of them, it was just Yin. Irene didn't like him one bit, but she needed to ask people about the guy yesterday so she forced herself to talk to him.

"Hello to you two! How are you guys and what is your name?" Yin talked to the two in front of him cheerfully.

"I'm Klaudius," Klaudius answered in a monotoned voice sensing something from him.

"Hello to you too, Yin." Irene greeted him wanting to go away but she suppressed herself and brought to ask him.

"Hey, Yin. Can I ask you if you know this person here?" Irene asked Yin then showed him the image.

"Oh! That's the uhm~." Irene looked at him with her eyes sparkling hoping for him to know the guy.

"Honestly, I don't know him," Yin said and Irene lost her hope. But Yin suddenly laughed. Irene and Klaudius looked at him confused.

"HAHAHAHAHAH! What's with the reaction? Well, that was a lie! I know him especially since his seat is right in front of mine. By the way, that reaction is too hilarious!"

Yin laughed at the two in front of him, but the two grew frustrated. And Irene has had it with his personality.

"You! You've been playing around me ever since you saw me, but right now the situation is serious! Another person got killed and you dare play around! Now just tell me who that guy is so that we are done with this mess!" Irene shouted at Yin, anger within her voice.

"Woah! Don't get angry at me now sugar, it's just how I am and I have the answer. Would you want me to leave you guys with no info about this guy or not?" Yin just left Irene silent, but Klaudius suddenly went in between them and faced Yin.

"Alright Yin, just tell us who he is or better where he is, then we just leave you," Klaudius asked him.

"Ok then, his name is Rover Gilternim and I saw him back there just leaning against the wall, shaking while squeezing his hands like there's no tomorrow. Now you got your info, I'll leave you two alone now." Yin answered rather bluntly then just left.

Irene has calmed down and Klaudius took lead, they then saw the guy now Rover. Rover looked at them, then his eyes widened and he attempted to run but Klaudius moved faster and seized him putting him against the wall. Irene then walked up to Rover still not talking and just attempting to escape Klaudius' grasp, Irene then looked at his palms completely exposed. A tattoo identical to the one the people were talking about was there, Irene was about to ask him why he killed an innocent person, but his attempts at escaping made Klaudius tired, so his grip loosened and he got out and ran. Irene tried to catch up but he was too fast, suddenly Klaudius ran leaving Irene behind and nearly caught up to Rover. Rover had no other choice, so he jumped out on a nearby window and fell, that left Irene and Klaudius dumbfounded since the floor they were in is the 5th floor. Rover died, because of the fall.