02

2nd February, 2017

"Y/N, lunch time is almost over," Luna still felt incriminated, "eat up"

"I'm full"

"Y/N, we're sorry, we really are," Siyeon's words were lacking confidence, but Luna continued, "yeah, if there's anything we can do about it, just say it, we're ready to help"

Not being mad actually, you told them, "There's not much that can be done, guys, thanks anyway. And please stop apologizing...it's not your fault"

"Yeah, but still-"

Now you're cutting off Luna's words, "It's my fault"

"No!" they exclaimed, "it's not your fault, Y/N"

"It is so. You wrote such beautiful words to say to him...someone could have made a great use of that. But I'm just not the one...and that's not your fault," had to give them a compliment anyway.

"And it's not yours, either," Siyeon gave a support, "you didn't choose how you were born to be, right? So if you're rejected, it's not upto you"

"Oh YES! Yeah!" you stood up, "it's not my fault now, is it?"

"Yeah, but what's going on, Y/N?" Luna questioned, they're obviously both lost again.

"This is who I am, right?" you told them as your voice went louder, "if someone doesn't accept that, it is his fault. Not mine"

"Yeah, that was my point, dear...but sit down, you're making a scene," Siyeon requested some privacy.

"Yeah, yes, yes, oh yeah...yes! It's Yeonjun's fault, bitch! Fuck him," you looked crazy...and high.

Bell rings, indicating that break is over

"You said that now only. Should've already done it right at the start," Luna laughed.

____________________

It's the first time in your life Yeonjun has behaved this way to you.

You never talk to each other anymore, or do anything together.

And if you would accidentally see him through the window, he would immediately close it shut and seem quite glad to not see you.

Apparently, his self is gone. And in the times you see him, he would look at you like trash and doesn't even want to share the same planet with you.

But the worst part is that you have to see each other anyway...and this would happen a thousand times a day...all over again.

Well, there's one good news, tho...your mothers didn't find out about this. Because if they did, they would bring you together and try to settle things which will worsen situations.

However, you're still hurt. It's like, you don't know if you should keep liking him or not because you can't even talk to him anymore.

Are we for goodness' sake living like this forever?

____________________