11

24th November, 2017

So the past three months, nothing has changed...you dating Taehyun...about the Soobin-Yuna thing...now you're best friends with Yuna and Kai again...Yeonjun at the side...Itzy still here...and not to forget, even letters for Luna and Siyeon.

Okay, so finally an interesting school event...the summer camp...not summer, actually.

But like everything, there are also odds here...like bringing tents and all those stuff. Yet you're lucky enough to have Taehyun allowing you to share his.

So you left early morning with two buses, and reached at 11 a.m.

What a beautiful place! A nice day, sunny side up. The winter has begun and the leaves started falling.

"Damn. God bless anyone who chose this place," you were thrilled.

"Yeah," Taehyun joined.

"So, should we go park ourselves? My bag is killing me"

"Yeah, sure. Over there or..."

"No, there! Near that tree"

"Okay"

And while you were both approaching your pointed-out area, someone reached before you did and set himself up.

"Oh, Y/N, looks like we didn't..."

"Wait a minute...is that Yeonjun!!!??"

"Uh...yeah, I think that's him"

"That little shit! I'm gonna go teach him a lesson"

"It's okay, Y/N, it's okay. C'mon, we'll find a better one. We have each other, right? C'mon"

Unsatisfied, and angry, you went to where Taehyun pulled you, and set up the tent.

"So, Taehyun, I've brought snacks...what would you prefer?"

"Anything's fine. Have you brought ice cream again?"

"Yeah but I ate them on my way. They were melting"

"I knew it"

"You know me well"

"So we'll eat and explore, okay?"

"Yup"

So you gulped it as fast as you could, and went out.

"See? There's a watchtower over there," you suggested.

"Nah, it's too crowded. Let's go somewhere peaceful"

"What's wrong with crowds?"

"Let's go near the river first...and we'll come back, okay?"

"Promise?"

"Promise"

"Then, let's go!"

So quiet, and peaceful...there was a row boat which for sure you sat on.

"So, you're pretty much an indoor girl. Have you ever felt into the woods as much as this?"

"No, that's why I'm enjoying it...very much"

"You know, last time I went ice fishing with my dad, I fell in the water"

"Really?"

"It was cold, for sure. I actually almost died"

"Oh my god, how old were you?"

"I was six. I didn't even know how to swim...it was the closest ever I've been to death"

"Shit, stop it! You're scaring me. Thinking about you dead, I wouldn't have even met you"

"Wait, that was what you were thinking?"

"Uh...I guess?"

"Wow. I was trying to tell you a story and ended up scaring you"

"Hehe," mwahaha, "hehehe"

"Y/N"

"Yeah?"

"I-I have something to tell you"

"Sure. What is it?"

"I-I'm just gonna be honest with you, okay? 'Cause this may not be so pleasant to hear"

"It's fine. Just go on, I'm all ears"

"Okay, um...how do I start this? Well, you know, Y/N, I think I'm not actually feeling so secure about our relationship. I mean, not that I don't like you enough but...or, not like I don't trust you or anything but...there's something wrong, you know. Maybe it's not about you...maybe it's me, but I sense something not falling in the right place"

"Oh, well, uh...I mean, really?"

"Yeah. It's really bothering me. And I know it's something between us"

"Well, I don't know what to do about that, honestly, but...just in case it matters, I'll just tell you...I like you so much...you're my, first boyfriend...well in fact the first person to have ever liked me so, I do owe you a lot. And about that thing you said, if there's anything I can do, tell me, okay? Because this is like a...a really big turn of my life...and I want it to be smooth"

"Of course, dear...I'll try my best"

"So well, looks like we've reached the shore again"

"Okay, let's go. Where would you like to?"

"Well, you promised the watchtower"

"Oh yeah, right. Let's go"

So it was an all day fun...with Taehyun.

But something was bothering tho, that thing Taehyun said earlier. You actually thought about it earlier too...there was just something between you, that you couldn't even notice.

Well it was fun, though. All day long you had so much fun like, I just don't know how to say it...just soooooo much fun. Just imagine you and Taehyun dating...that fun...

The sun then starts setting. But the Soobin-Yuna couple were still on.
So they challenged you and Taehyun on climbing trees. You agreed, and sure lost.

It came to your surprise that Itzy are not troubling you today...questioning why.

So with the prevailing darkness of the night, the moon rose up, the stars twinkled and lighted up the sky.

With a little organisation from your teachers, you set up a bonfire and sat around it, singing songs.

You and Taehyun were really happy together. But from a distance, you could see Yeonjun sitting alone, roasting marshmallows, all on his own. You felt pity of him, 'cause everyone is like...minding their own partner.

Wait a minute...is that Yeji again? Oh, with all the other girls. Fuck. Why did I even...

So night came. After wishing a good night to Yuna and Kai, you headed to the tent with Taehyun.

"So we're sort of like, sleeping together tonight?" you laughed.

"Exactly. You wanna play?"

"Hey, Taehyun, don't be silly, okay?"

"No, no, trust me. I'm normal"

"Okay, goodnight"

"Night, babe," he was sitting near you, reading a book.

"Aren't you sleeping?"

"No, not yet. I'm not sleepy right now, so maybe later"

"Nah, c'mon, Taehyun...I'm feeling cold"

"Oh, you're feeling cold? Then I'll lay down here, okay? Next to you"

"Mmmmm...now that's a goodnight"

Surrounded by the warmth of Taehyun, you soon fell into a deep sleep.
____________________