*✉️*

To Luna and Siyeon,

Howdy, guys? I miss you so much.

So, how do I describe this place? It's sort of cold, a little bit. It's quite different from Seoul.

We'll be starting school from tomorrow. And our school-to-be has got a funny name...
It was called BJY High school or something, named after someone precious, I guess.

Sorry for not writing to you last week. I was so busy with the household work, you know, all those things you suffer when you shift...I think you get it.

And yeah, needless to say, those girls were so...I don't know how to say, maybe I would after some time. They're really toxic, I would say at this stage.
I mean, it sucks, we're all enrolled to the same school: those girls, Yeonjun and his friends...ME!!!

I wish you guys were here. Life wouldn't be better.

But there's something really strange coming up tho...you know, Yeonjun's being all the ‘sweet-Yeonjun’ again. Like, duh...?
This as an insult. I don't know why but I just feel offended.

But it could also mean that he wants to make a connection, right? I mean, I'd like to think so but try finding something more unbelievable and far-fetched than that! I'm not gonna be stupid this time.

Anyway, I just hope you have a crazy day today.
I still remember everything we did, now it's a memory.

But I promised to Siyeon, right? That I would surely see you again, and I will.

For now, there are just too many things between us...

With love,

Y/N

____________________