*✉️*

To Luna and Siyeon,

Already two weeks of existence and I have made only one friend (Yuna), while Yeonjun already seemed followed by every girl. And moms keep comparing us, it's not fair.

So, I told Yuna about you guys and she said that you seem nice, or atleast I made you sound nice. But there's something weird about this, though...she's one of THE GIRLS, I mean, can you believe it?

But yeah, only for some reasons. She said it's her kind of disguise, being around them, so I can talk about the others as much as I want with her. So, I guess, she's a good friend?

Okay, another weird thing. So Yeonjun has some guy-friends around here, four of 'em. And one of them was Taehyun, same class as mine. I was introduced to him a week after everyone and... he's like...I don't know, like how that Junho guy reacted when he saw Luna, I can't really describe it.

Like, that nervous guy...they say he likes me...what do you think? Am I pretty? Lmfao. I guess not.

Well, anyway, these people around here nauseate me. The girls, I mean, particularly. And Yuna doesn't really seem to be the ‘campus queen’ type of friend who can save me from seniors.

But above all, I'm doing good. I just miss you so much.
And thanks for the letter you sent me the other day, it was so cute haha.

With love,

Y/N

___________________