09

10th May, 2017

You were on your way to school, and bumped into Yeonjun. Of course this isn't shocking anymore, Y/N sees only people she doesn't want to.

"Hey, Y/N. You heading to school?"

"Isn't it obvious?"

Cuz what's the need for a polite reply?

"Uh...yeah, right. You mind if I...go with you, then?"

You didn't answer since it was a ‘yes or yes’ question. He's gonna come anyways.

"Y/N, I-I'm really sorry about what happened. I really didn't mean to-"

"It's fine. There's nothing to be sorry about. It's not like I ordered you not to tell him so it's a 100% my fault thank you very much"

You walked faster than usual. But boy, was he hard to avoid.

"But still, I'm sorry"

"Godammit! Yeonjun, I said it's fine"

"Yeah...yeah, right"

Finally, he kept quiet. But who knew how long it lasts?

"So, Y/N...we...we're still friends, right?"

You stopped at that point. Now you're concerned, apparently because of the word ‘friends’.

"Choi Yeonjun, did you just say ‘friends’?" you pointed, your finger nearly touching his eyes.

"Uh...I guess?"

"FRIENDS? Even today? Even after all those you still want more of ‘friends’?"

You grew angrier. Unintentionally or not, he keeps talking about stuff you don't want to discuss with him. So you're actually kinda glad you've finally brought up a topic he's always been avoiding.

"Y/N, wha- is there something wrong?"

"OF COURSE THERE IS! Everything is wrong. And everything refers to YOU specifically"

"Me? What did I do?"

"You're making me feel uncomfortable, Yeonjun. That, my FRIEND, is what you did!"

You stressed on that word you really wanna wipe off the face of the universe and any language that's ever existed.

"Really? I-"

"Just everything about you makes me uncomfortable. If you want FRIENDS then why the heck are you being nice to me?"

"Wait hold up. So that's why? You're mad at me for being nice? To you?"

"You don't get what I mean, do you?"

"Yeah, I do.
You're feeling uncomfortable because I'm being nice? You're so fucking weird, Y/N. What kind of a person are you?"

It was obvious he was enraged too. His tone got louder and harsher. But you didn't back off. It was you who's angrier after all.