Chapter 1. Winter

"Watch it dike!"

"I'm not even lesbian." I hiss annoyed as a sharp pain spreads through my legs. Sitting down on the concrete floor i roll up my loose sweat pants to reveal my bloody knees.

My eyes water as i roll my pants back down, but i push my tears away. Grabbing my back pack, i stand up and walk to class in defeat.

"Late again Miss. Winter?" Mr. Daniels calls out as i walk into class- not even ten seconds after the late bell. Having no energy to fight back, i nod my head sitting in my seat.

Cee Winter.

Just Cee Winter.

My name is probably the most interesting thing about me at this point. I'm a short, pale seventeen year old girl. Having short brown hair that sits straight in an "A" shape, the longest part barely meeting my chin.

My eyes are- what other people call- a scary green-silver and my face is pretty basic besides a few beauty marks here and there.

And earlier- yeah things like that happen all the time.

Just the typical kid being bullied by peers at her high school for absolutely no reason- well, i guess that's a lie. My old beat friend got salty at me in middle school for dating her crush-

Who i didn't know was her crush-

Until all hell broke loose and i was known as the "poor" kid at our school after she told the whole school about my mom's drug abuse.

The school board soon got involved and made a trip to my house- my mother was not happy with that and i have the scars to prove it.

They didn't find anything and left me to rot in my mothers tiny two bedroom apartment. I was lucky enough to have a bed and my own room, my mom turned hers into a meth lab.

Still hasn't been caught.

I don't know if im glad that im still with her or not. She's a product of the foster kid system, so she never knew her parents and i never knew my father.

She's all i have.

As bad as she treats me, I'm always bending over backwards to make sure she doesn't get thrown in jail- partially because i don't want to lose my only relative and partially because i don't want to end up in foster care with strangers.

Plus I'll be eighteen and graduate this school year, so might as well keep going strong.

~

Great!

7th period.

Forensics.

The class itself isn't bad- the students in it are another story. I think the school made a list of the people that hate me the most and threw them all in this class with me.

Evan- The same kid that pushed me down earlier. He's pretty much a dick to anyone besides the popular kids.

Yoongi- He's part of the most popular boy groups in our school. He just has a thing for making the other popular kids like him more and just loves to pick in me when they're around.

Jin- He's one of Yoongi's best friends and mostly talks shit behind my back, but refuses to hit a girl- which im thankful for.

Jungkook- The latest boyfriend of my ex bff. He's pretty much wrapped around her finger and does anything in his power to make her happy and make me suffer. Pretty much my worse physical bully.

Charlie- She's the bitch that started everything. And she keeps it going, always gossiping about how outdated and unfashionable my clothes are. But she acts like she's a flawless angel.

I sigh and make my way to my seat, which conveniently is in the back of the room. And when i say convenient, i don't mean for me.

"Nice shoes, meth head." Yoongi chuckles at me and i look down, feeling smaller than i already am. My dirty ripped up Vans are the best pair of shoes i own.

It's not my fault i don't have good clothes.

Just one more hour.

I close my eyes and try to relax, reminding myself that this is the last class of the day, meaning i can head home soon.