Chapter 11. Care

The next morning i get up and get ready for school, except today i dress more modest. I don't do my makeup and i wear Tae's orange hoodie, blue jeans and my white sneakers.

When I'm done i walk outside and down the stairs. My eyes immediately lock with the handsome boy's in front of me, "Good morning beautiful."

His boxy smile makes me weak, literally taking my breath away. Unable to speak i tip-toe to kiss him, his hands cupping my face.

Pulling away i look down to hide my blush, however, he wears his proudly, "Let's go." He chimes as his hand reaches down to grab mine.

Looking up at him, i can't help wonder what we are- but I'm too afraid to ask. Fearing the answer isn't what I'd hoped for, but i do know this:

I am his and he is mine.

That's all that matters to me right now.

~

Walking into school holding hands gains as much attention as if someone walked in ass naked: people look offended, but they're too interested to actually look away.

I look down at my feet embarrassed, not really liking the attention. "What's wrong?" He whispers slowing down his pace, "They're all staring." I keep my eyes down.

"Are you embarrassed of me, Winter?" I jump up to look at him shaking my head, "Of course not-" "Then fuck what they think."

He smirks placing a kiss on my forehead, earning murmurs to spread through the school yard. Some gasps leave the girls mouths while others look at us in shock.

I nod and we continue walking into the school.

~

First.

Second.

Third.

Forth.

Lunch!

When i walk in the cafeteria more eyes are on me. I try to ignore it as i go to the table me and Tae used to sit alone at. I throw my bag over it before sitting down.

Suddenly someone's arms are around me and i jump, "It's okay, beautiful," his voice relaxes me, "It's only me." He kisses my cheek before sitting down beside me.

"No lunch today?" I turn my chair to face him and he chuckles, "You're a vulture." he digs through his backpack, pulling out a sub sandwich and a Sprite.

I can't help laughing as he passes it over to me. Gladly, i take it and open it and right as im taking my first bite he speaks up, "How's your day going so far?"

I stick my index finger out to him, signaling for him to wait a second. He chuckles and grabs the sandwich and taking a bite from it also.

"It's been decent," i can finally speak, "So far at least, but the first half of the day usually is." I shrug and take a drink of his Sprite.

"Want to ditch the rest of the day," he smiles, "We can go to the movies or something." I smile sympathetically and shake my head, "I have a test in forensics today."

"Curse you and your big brain." He takes another bite of the sub, "Maybe this weekend?" I suggest taking it from him, "That way we can hangout all day?"

"How about," he smiles and wipes his face with a napkin "We-" "Well look what we have here," He's cut off by Hosoek, "It's the whore and her pimp."

Tae stands up immediately, over towering the other boy. "Oh I'm sorry," Hoseok squints, "Is it the dealer and the druggie?"

Tae grabs him by his collar and about five other boys stand up on Hoseok's side, but he doesn't seem to care. "Tae," i grab his arm with my shakey hands, "Let him go, please."

"First he needs to apologize." He growls in Hoseok's face. "For what?" He only chuckles, wanting to be hit so he and the others can jump Tae.

Anxiety grows in me worse and worse as the other boys step behind him, "Tae-" "For talking about her like that," Tae cuts me off, "No one treats my girl like that."

I can't help blushing at that statement, keeping my hands around his arm, "Tae." The boys are so caught up in their stare off that they don't say anything.

I shake his arm hoping to get a reaction. Thankfully he lets go of Hoseok, pushing him, "Stay away from my girlfriend or you'll regret it."

The boys snarl at us, but Tae doesn't seem to care. Turning he cups my face, "Princess are you okay?" Again my heart leaps and i nod, "You scared me."

"I'm sorry, Winter," He gentle sits me in my chair, "Hurry and eat. Lunch isn't that long and i know for a fact you didn't eat breakfast."

The way he smiles at me as he sits down makes me want to ditch like he suggested earlier, but i know i couldn't. "You can eat," I hand him the sub, "I'm not hungry anymore."

"Then neither am i." He smiles and wraps it up, putting it in my backpack. "Tae-" I go to stop him but he zips my bag back up, "Just in case, okay?"

I smile and nod, the feeling of being taken care of fills me- something I've never felt-

And i really like it.

I have the strongest urge to pull him to kiss me, but I'm not really into P.D.A. I have to look away to resist, the urge that is stronger than any addiction.

"Come on," He grabs our bags and stands up, "I'll walk you to class." I look at him confused as he walks out. "Tae the bell didn't even ring yet." I giggle as i follow him.

As soon as we find an empty hall he drops our bags and grabs my face and- as if reading my mind- he pulls me into a sweet and passionate kiss.

My hands move to his neck and his move down to my waist as we both smile against each others lips.

The bells rings and our lips pull apart as more students fill the hall. Blushing i reach down to grab my bag, "I'll see you after school?" I shyly stutter and he chuckles.

"Of course," he grabs his bag sighing, "Until then, girlfriend." He smirks at me, making me roll my eyes, "Yeah yeah." I playfully push him down the hall.

My Boyfriend ~