Chapter 26. New Home.

Pulling into our driveway gives me chills. The good kind of chills- similar to the ones i get when Tae smiles at me.

I get out of the car to get a full look at the house in front of us:

"This is our house?" I let out an awkward laugh, in shock of the beautiful house in front of us

"This is our house?" I let out an awkward laugh, in shock of the beautiful house in front of us. "It's nice right?" Tae chuckles going to the trunk to grab out a few bags.

You're probably curious:

How did we afford this?

Well since we had to move due to adding a new location to my dads restaurant, we were able to get a pretty good loan from the bank, which also helped us get a car.

I may or may not be stressing over whether we can afford the payments every month.

According to Liam though, everyone was excited to have a new restaurant in town so we're hoping it pays off well.

"Princess can you get the door?" Tae juggles the many bags he's carrying. "Okay." I skip to the front door and open it gasping at the gorgeous color scheme.

*A/N- depending on how you're reading this you may or may not be able to tell that white is part of the color scheme

*A/N- depending on how you're reading this you may or may not be able to tell that white is part of the color scheme. <3*

"It's a bit much," He sighs setting the bags down on the floor, "But we can always paint-" "No!" I grab his arm making him chuckle, "It's perfect!"

~

After we unpack we relax for a few hours, talking about how we love this house and this cute town already, even if the house isn't fully furnished.

We walk around the other bedrooms, imagining how we can decorate them for our future kids.

He insists on having a baby girl first, but i don't have a preference if im being honest.

He throws around baby name after baby name, trying to convince me to conceive but i only roll my eyes making my way to the kitchen.

"We have to go shopping," I giggle at the almost empty house, "Maybe tomorrow?" He nods walking in behind me before wrapping his arms around my waist, back hugging me.

"When do we start work?" I ask trying to hide my blush. "We have to go in tomorrow at eight in the morning," He sighs, "And since its the grand opening we have to work 'til eight."

"Oh," I sigh, "Looks like we won't be going shopping tomorrow then." I laugh nervously. "Yeah," he leaves a few kisses on my neck, "But we still have today."

Butterflies make their way to my stomach and i get goosebumps, "Tae can you not-" "No," He chuckles as he continues, "Just let me love you."

I let out a small giggle and turn in his arms to face him, "You're going to be the death of me," i sigh, "Aren't you."

He only smirks before i give in, leaning forward to connect our lips.