Chapter 24. Give me two years.

After the two leave the room, Tae gives me a begging look, making me roll my eyes, "Really Tae?" "Just think about it," he gently pulls me from the swing to sit on the bed next to him,

"Wouldn't you love to have a little us running around?" The thought flows through my mind and i can't lie- that would be amazing,

But

"Tar we're still young," I cup his face, "And we haven't even been together for a year-" "And?" He chuckles, "You love me right?" He glows with the question.

"Of course i do Tae," i sigh, "But having kids is a big responsibility and I'm just not ready yet." Nodding he takes a deep breath, "When will you be?"

"When we're married," i giggle, "Or at least have our own place, okay?" "But princess," he coos pouting, "Just think about how much fun we'd have trying to get pregnant-"

"Oh my god," I laugh so hard i snort, "Is that why you want to have a baby?" A small smirk appears on his face, "Partially."

"Man, what happened to you?" I giggle running my hands through his hair. "What do you mean?" He looks up at me a bit offended.

"When i met you, you were the most innocent and purest thing. And now you're just-" "Well that's your fault," he chuckles, "You took my innocence."

My jaw drops, "I did not," i cover my mouth gasping, "You're lying!" "Nope," he shakes his head, "I never even had a girlfriend before i met you."

"Really?" My eyes widen and he laughs, "Really." I can't help feeling a sense of pride knowing that Tae is all mine and has never been anyone elses.

"That's amazing." I peck his forehead and he blushes, "What about you," he smirks, "Was i your first?" Regret pours over me as i pull away from him.

"I had a few boyfriend in middle school." I shrug, "Nothing too serious though." "And what about," he shimmies chuckling, "Ya know."

Keeping my eyes on the floor i shake my head, "I'm sorry, Tae." I can see his expression go into one of jealousy, but he stays calm, "Who was then?"

"Lets just say there's a reason i hated foster care."

~

"So," Nora smiles at us as we come down stairs for lunch, "How'd the talk go?" Her eyes stay on us as Tae sits down and i go to make our plates.

"Give me two years," Tae sighs, "We should at least be pregnant by then." His voice is very monotone after what i revealed to him earlier, and i feel bad.

"Maybe," I shrug, "We need to get jobs so we can get an apartment or something." I set his plate in front of him and mine next to his before sitting down.

"Have you asked your dad about it," She sets two sodas in front of us, "I can almost guarantee he can get Tae a job right away."

"What does he do again?" Tae opens his soda and takes a sip. "He is the co-owner of a small restaurant branch," she smiles proudly, "And he is trying to open up a new location a few cities down."

Tae looks at me with wide eyes and i smile, "What if we ran that store?" I shrug, "You know, manage it for him and he work partner?"

"I think he'd like that." She smiles before sitting in front of us. "Sounds good," Tae squints, "So what's the catch?"

"It's about an hour from town," she sighs, "Almost an hour and a half drive from here so you two wouldn't be as close as I'd hope."

"We'd still visit," i nod my head, "Every week? We can have a family dinner once a week." Nora perks up at the idea nodding eagerly.

"You started eating before me." Liam walks in chuckling before grabbing a plate. "We were just talking about you." Nora coos making Liam visible nervous.

"All good things," I laugh, "Don't worry." He nods before sitting down at the dining room table next to us,

"Then what was it about?"