Chapter 27.Wealth, Worry and Will.

The first few months of running a restaurant without any previous work experience was trying, but we pulled through.

And here we are being in the top ten restaurants chains in the state!

Our store alone makes so much profit in a day, me and Tae- being the managers- get a pretty big sum.

$30 an hour each!

So let's just say money is never a problem, but time sadly is. We work together so they helps, but between the long hours and going to my parents every week- we barely have time together.

~

"I'm so tired." I laugh looking out the window as we drive, "Maybe we can go im less," Tae shrugs driving, "Since it's almost been a year and the place can pretty much run itself now."

"True," I sigh, "We'll have to ask dad when we get there." I turn my focus back to him, grabbing his hand. "Yeah." He smiles at me squeezing my hand.

"Plus with less hours," I sigh, "We can have more us time." "Look who's the clingy one now." He chuckles smirking at me, keeping his eyes on the road though.

"Okay," I roll my eyes blushing, "I'm not gonna lie i miss late night cuddles, and cute dates!" "And making love all the time-" "Oh my god," I smack his chest blushing,

"But yeah."

~

Memories of before we started getting tired from working flood into my mind.

Memories of when we first moved in- excited to have alone time all the time. When we had all the energy in the world.

Now it feel like in our own home- that's empty of anyone besides us- we don't have the same alone time anymore.

Every morning though, i wake up craving attention from my Tae. Just wanting to be held or kissed every once in a while.

But I'm too afraid to ask for attention, knowing that he's probably exhausted and wants to get through the day so he can get home and sleep.

I know he works as hard as me and i don't want to take his sleep away from him.

I know relationships are more than just physical pleasure- of course!

And i still love Tae with my whole heart and i always will.

But sometimes i get scared that he isn't as excited about me as i am about him.

~

"We're here." He pretty much squeals pulling up to the drive way of my parents house. I smile and unbuckle my seat belt and he does the same.

"Babe." I call out before he can get out of the car, "Yes, princess?" He smiles at me. "Can i get a kiss?" I feel stupid asking and a pink tint rises to my cheeks.

A cute boxy smiles spreads on his face before he nods, "Of course, my love." Leaning forward he connects our lips. My stomach leaps at the feeling of his soft lips on mine.

"You're here!" Nora's voice cuts in, making us jump apart as if we were young teens caught kissing in her house all over again.

Giggling i jump out of the car to pull her into a hug, "Hey mom." "How's my favorite daughter?" Her grip is tight around my waist and i nearly suffocate.

"Aren't i your only daughter?" I laugh pulling back from her to catch my breath. "Still my favorite." She laughs turning to pull Tae into a hug.

"Don't you get more and more handsome everytime you two come over," Her hands move up to his arms and her eyes widen, "And more muscular!"

"Hun don't molest the poor guy," Liam walks out, pulling me into a hug, "Hey hun." "Hey dad." I laugh as Nora skips back inside, us following behind her.

~

We have our usual family dinner talking about the business and family issues, but suddenly someone brings up the weather like we're making small talk?

"It's so beautiful outside huh?" Nora smirks at us and i squint, "Yeah i guess so." I brush it off, eating another spoonful of soup.

"Spring," Tae chimes in, "Perfect time for camping, huh?" I only nod in agreement, too caught up in this delicious soup to care about the weather.

I hear them chuckle about something, but i sip on my soda oblivious.

~

We say bye, but they aren't as sad as usual, probably looking forward to some alone time themselves yuk!

We wave as we pull out of the driveway and heading home.

~

After only fifteen minutes the car is parked and i look around confused, "Tae where are we?" He only smirks getting out of the car, "You'll see."

I gasp when the two words roll off his lips and i see him going to the trunk, pulling out two backpacks.

I jump out following him down the path. Anticipation killing me, knowing what's on the other side of the trail makes me feel giddy.

Soon i can see a small campsite approaching and i jump around like a kid, "Aww! Tae." I cling to his arm and he smirks, "Go check it out."

Without hesitating, i run to the beautifully laid out setting:

I squeal at the cute little set up, "Tae why did you-" i turn around to see him banding down on one knee, a beautiful pink velvet box in his hand and i gasp

"I know we're still young," He smiles wide, "And i know you like to take things slow, but sometimes when you know- you know."

My heart beats so fast as i cover my mouth crying- feeling straight out of a romantic movie.

"Since that day in the schoolyard when you ran into me," He laughs, "I knew you were the one for me. Your dorky apologies and the selflessness in your character- i knew i was going to spend the rest of my life with you."

"Oh my god-" Tear just pour from my eyes and i can't stop them. His eyes water too as he opens the small pink box:

I can't help the sobs that leave my mouth as i look over the beautiful diamond ring in my mans hands

"Miss Cee Winter will you marry me?"