Script 11: Currents

"Come closer so I can beat the shit out of you!" yelled Diama as he tried to run up to Dante.

However, Chorudo gripped his hand to stop him.

"We've got to bypass whatever it is that's flinging that soccer ball," explainer Chorudo, "What matters most is that we find out what his gift is. Cover me while I try to find it out."

Chorudo went over to his watch and tried to adjust the minute-hand in order to find out Dante's gift, but was instantly hit by the soccer ball once again.

"Diama!" yelled Chorudo in frustration, "I told you to cover me!"

"Huh?" asked Diama, looking at the sky, "I wasn't paying attention."

Dante merely laughed at the sight of the poor cooperation, "In a soccer team, you guys would be so trash."

Chorudo began to use his watch again, this time with Diama blocking him with the soccer ball. However, this time, Chorudo shifted the minute-hand to Diama. The watch instantly popped up Diama's personal information.

"Hey, what the hell?" yelled Diama in confusion, "You're supposed to be looking at his personal information, not mine! Is this revenge for earlier!?"

Dante laughed once again.

"Shut up," replied Chorudo, "I'm making this easier for the both of us. I've changed your personal information, Diama:

Sitezo Hapotivity has the knowledge of Dante Lindell's gift from Wrathacra."

Diama immediately turned to Sitezo Hapotivity, who was just recently blessed with the knowledge from No Thinking, "Chorudo, you're a genius! A genius, but an asshole! Sitezo Hapotivity, what is Dante Lindell's gift?"

"Only if you promise to be more positive from now on!" tutted Sitezo Hapotivity in pride.

"You're bound to protect me, you dumb piece of shit!" yelled Diama in frustration, "Tell me!"

"Alright, alright," explained Sitezo Hapotivity as Chorudo blocked the soccer ball attacks from interrupting the explanation, "Dante's gift is to manipulate air resistance. He can pretty much manipulate the wind. As the wind blows, he can lower the air resistance to make the soccer ball move more quickly and at certain directions as well!"

"Shoot," mumbled Dante, "They've figured it out.."

"Then the best course of action," said Chorudo as he gripped Diama's arm to follow him, "Is to hide behind this school wall, where the wind can't possibly blow on us! Dante is forced to fight us here, or we'll take him down with my No Thinking!"

Just as Chorudo said, Dante had no choice but to run up and fight both Chorudo and Diama behind the school wall. He would focus on Diama, but mostly on Chorudo in the event that he touches his watch.

"Get ready, Diama!" yelled Chorudo, "You're more experienced at fighting than I am. You need to take him down."

Diama smirked, "This'll be too easy with the use of my Sitezo Hapotivity! To analyze my enemies' emotions allows me to easily predict movements!"

Dante tried to punch Diama, but missed. Punch after punch, Diama would dodge Dante's attacks. Diama had Dante's fighting style and emotions all figured out!

"Now take this, Dante!" yelled Diama as he punched Dante in the gut.

Dante simply turned and smiled, as if the punch meant nothing to him.

"What th—" Diama said in confusion before he was punched by Dante in the face, sending him flying towards the garbage bins.

The garbage bins toppled onto Diama, who was on the brink of consciousness. Chorudo looked at Diama in confusion.

"How did you lose the fight in one punch?" he said, "Diama! What happened?"

"You guys have seriously forgotten about Dante's gift," explained Sitezo Hapotivity as he crowded around Diama, as if he was looking like he was protecting him, "With the ability to manipulate air resistance, he can manipulate air at any time. If a punch were to come towards him, he can manipulate the air resistance to be so high that the punch would basically be slowed down and won't do any effect. He can also manipulate his own punches to resist air resistance, pretty much making his punches harder and faster."

"This.." mumbled Chorudo in fear, seeing the state that Diama was in, "This is the gift of a Guardian Demon! This is why he's so fast, and so strong! No wonder he's the captain of the soccer team! He's been using his gift to excel in sports!"

"Don't belittle my skills in soccer like that," glared Dante, "I'll have you know I was the best in soccer before I had Wrathacra approach me. Now, I'll be doing the same thing I did to that guy with you. I'll end it all in one punch."

Chorudo knew he couldn't change Dante's personal information quickly, and decided to book it, leaving Diama. Dante quickly ran after Chorudo, knowing that if he left him out of his sight, his personal information could be changed at any time. Chorudo climbed up the ladder that would lead up to the school roof. Dante would quickly follow.

As Chorudo ran up to the edge of the school roof, he looked down at the deep ground. Chorudo had basically cornered himself! As he turned around, he noticed Dante smiling, with Wrathacra beside him, finally speaking up:

"Don't do something stupid and mess with this huge advantage we have, Dante."

"Yeah, yeah," mocked Dante as the wind began to blow hard at the two Horyo.

Chorudo was cornered on the roof, the wind blowing across it, as well as being in close enough distance for Dante to take him down. In Dante's hands was a soccer ball, ready to take flight and attack Chorudo.

This wasn't going to end very well.