Script 21: Gang Affairs

"Damn it, Juzira," grumbled Chorudo, "You really just had to drag me to whatever hell you're going through."

"This wasn't even my fault," argued Juzira back, "You weren't looking and we already got caught!"

"Hey, shut the hell up!" yelled the Batty Baseball Gang member, holding both Juzira and Chorudo in his arms, following two other members in front of him, "We know it. We saw it all what you did in the library. The two of you are Horyo, and need to be dealt with by the leader himself."

"What do you all have against Horyo?" struggled Juzira, "You guys racist towards them or something?"

"That's not the point Juzira," struggled Chorudo, "The're defeating Horyo's to gain reputation as a gang. They're going to try and use their strength and power to rule the school!"

"Then I might as well try and get us out of here, with my own gift!" yelled Juzira.

However, before he could use his gift, he was interrupted by the gang member, "Don't even try it. We're already here."

The two followed the gang members to the Batty Baseball Gang Base, which was an abandoned gas station right near the high school. As they walked in, Chorudo looked at Juzira.

"Behave, Juzira," said Chorudo without moving his mouth, "I've used No Thinking so that we both could communicate telepathically temporarily."

"I want to eat some soup right now," replied Juzira in his thoughts.

"Shut up. Anyways, you were talking about some dangerous Guardian lurking around right? And you said that that guardian had a Horyo that was the leader of a gang. I'd assume since the smiling clown incidents were recent, that Yokai Goober had switched to a different Horyo recently. This would mean that the dangerous Guardian was still a student here. Chances are, the dangerous Guardian is the leader of the Batty Baseball Gang!"

"Yeah.. you're right.. The Batty Baseball Gang is also made up of just normal people too. The leader is probably the only Horyo in there. With King Nothing, and your No Thinking, we could easily take down all of them."

"Alright. Just this once, we're teaming up for our own survival. Got it?"

"Yeah, I'm not too big on teaming up. So don't get in my way, alright?"

"Could say the same to you."

As the two entered the gas station, they viewed the multiple gang members that surrounded the gas station.

"Ah, you've given me more Horyo?" asked a gang member from behind the video game bargain bin, "Nice one lads."

"Atticus Beaver," announced Chorudo stylishly like he always does, "Leader of the Batty Baseball Gang. Age of 22 because you didn't graduate Silver Leaf High School because of your failing grades. Your only advantage is your overweight body and strength, but you're not even a Horyo."

"Well would you look at that lads!" laughed Atticus, "That's a Horyo for ya. They somehow do things that even you don't know how they did it."

Zzzt!

Atticus was on the floor, his neck bleeding out. Right above him was Juzira, standing on his head, scissors in his hand. He looked at Chorudo with a shocked face on his eyes. The gang members that surrounded them were in equal shock as well of Juzira's action.

"Juzira!" yelled Chorudo in anger, "What the hell? He wasn't even a Horyo!"

"I.. I just thought that if I killed him, it would end things quicker if he was a Horyo!" yelled Juzira back, "If I hadn't known he wasn't a Horyo, I wouldn't have killed him! He deserved it anyways for trying to harass the other Horyo!"

"That's not the point, dumbass!" yelled Chorudo, "You've just killed someone who we're not supposed to targe—"

"They killed Atticus!" piped up one gang member from the back, "End them now!"

"Shit!" yelled Chorudo as he reached for his watch, "Area of effect: No Thinking's Gift! I'll overwrite everyone's personal information here to fall asleep at this very moment!"

Suddenly, everyone in the gas station fell down asleep, collapsed from exhaustion. Chorudo walked over to Juzira, kicking him to wake him up.

"Wake up, you idiot," growled Chorudo, "You seriously fucked up this time. I told you not to get in my damn way."

"Why don't you shut up yourself?" mumbled Juzira as he woke up, getting up slowly, "You're lucky that we got away without any potential trouble. Atticus could've been a super strong Horyo that would've easily killed the both of us!"

"It's not about the 'could've,' Juzira," glared Chorudo, "He wasn't the damn target and that's final. Now come on, we have to go back to school."

Juzira followed Chorudo out of the doors when suddenly Chorudo stopped.

"Oi.." mumbled Chorudo, "What... the hell?"

"Your butt plug shifted or something?" asked Juzira in annoyance.

"No Thinking... he's not on my wrist anymore despite transforming into one," said Chorudo looking around, "I can't find him anywhere either."

"Heh, you slot your guardian," snickered Juzira as he looked around for his, "King Nothing.. you here?"

Chorudo and Juzira stood in silence as their guardians were missing. What had just happened to them?

"Quite a remarkable entrance and exit," said a person from behind them, "I'd rate it 7/10."

"Who the hell..?" mumbled Juzira.

The person had a school uniform from Silver Leaf Highschool, as well as some black hair. Neither Juzira nor Chorudo could really recognize this guy.

"You don't need to know me," mumbled the person, "You're just going to be facing the Batty Baseball Gang's second shadow leader."