Script 38: Stall

Diama glanced at the gun in the floor and dashed towards it, trying to reach it and keep it away from Motza's hands. However, once he did, he couldn't even pick up the gun with his hands!

Confidence!

Diama ducked as a leg went over his head. Diama then grabbed the leg and pulled it, causing Motza to fall on the floor. He tried again to pick up the gun, but it was useless. There wasn't any friction on it, caused by Motza's Marking Slips. He had no choice but to use his foot to kick the gun away from Motza.

"Stop trying," said Motza, "There's no way you're picking up that gun with the use of my Marking Slips."

"I should be saying the same thing to you," replied Diama, "Considering that you'll be engaging in a fist fight with me."

Diama then threw a punch at Motza, who couldn't dodge it in time. However, as Diama's fist made contact with Motza's face, the fist slid off his face. There wasn't any friction! That's when Motza raised his fist as well!

Anger!

Diama ducked and kicked Motza's leg, causing Motza to fall down once again!

"So why didn't you use your Marking Slips to prevent your leg from being kicked?" asked Diama, temporarily backing away, "You can only use Marking Slips on up to three objects, that's why!"

"What?" asked Motza in panic, "How did you figure that out?"

"I didn't, but thanks for confirming," smiled Diama, pointing his finger at Motza, "Dante's vocal chords, the gun, and your face. With all three of those affected by Marking Slips, your legs were wide open! Now.. for Sitezo Hapotivity's gift, to keep your emotion stuck: Anger!

Honestly, you've picked a pretty bad path in life. You could've had everything with your personality, unlike me. But no! You've gone and wasted that opportunity! So much that it pisses me off!

Happiness and joy is something you could've had, now you face the despair and anguish that you've caused others! I call out, Sitezo Hapotivity!"

Motza couldn't do anything about his emotions but to feel anger. He went furious from hearing the truth and tried to fight Diama, who was using Motza's sloppy fighting from the anger to his advantage, easily dodging any attacks Motza threw out. Diama would then counter attack, aiming for the chest or head, but when Diama would sense a mood change, he'd aim for a completely different area!

Using Sitezo Hapotivity's gift, he was able to predict which parts of the body Motza had removed friction from, and go for another section to accurately hurt him!

Wdush!

Motza was thrown back to the wall by a powerful punch by Diama.

"Dude, what the hell?" thought Motza to himself, unable to even become nervous due to his rage, "Why am I being defeated by this guy? Isn't he the weakest Horyo?"

"I could already feel what you're thinking," scoffed Diama, "It doesn't matter if I have the weakest Guardian gift. It's all about how one uses it."

Pleasure!

Diama was confused. Just now, he could sense a slight sense of pleasure coming from Motza before sensing anger. That's when Diama glanced at Motza's hand, which held the gun! The gun that Diama had kicked earlier! He had accidentally punched Motza towards where the gun was!

Motza was going to point it at Diama, but Diama noticed and felt that he was aiming for someone else.

Poof!

Diama fell to the ground, clutching his chest which had a blot of red spreading around it. It was for a split second, but Diama dived in to prevent Julie from being shot by the gun. How ironic, that Diama was saving the very person that he had taken as hostage back then.

"Oh?" laughed Motza, "How the turns have tabled! I didn't actually plan to shoot my precious Julie, but for you to dive in and take the bullet? How selfless of you!"

"Shit.. to die by a dumbass.." thought Diama, trying his best to survive, "This is sick!

I... can't fail Juzira... I swore to him that I'd do my best to take the Guardian down..!"

Julie was unconscious, so she couldn't help as Motza walked up slowly to Diama.

"You did your best," smiled Motza as he pulled out Benkei's gun, pointing it at Diama's head.

Poof poof poof poof poof! Click click click!

"Wh-What?" said Diama, his head bleeding, "How am I... still alive...?"

That's when Diama noticed that Sitezo Hapotivity's fingers had stopped the bullets from reaching his skull. Diama was set to die anyways, but Sitezo Hapotivity did their best to prevent it for a bit longer.

"Wh-why?" asked Diama.

"I.. I'm sorry, Diama," cried Sitezo Hapotivity, "I've been a horrible Guardian to you.. To see you like this.. it pains me..!"

"Wait.. Sitezo.. you're not supposed to interfere this much!" realized Diama, "Especially when it comes to human life.."

That's when he noticed that Sitezo Hapotivity began to fizzle away. It was illegal for a Guardian to do this much for their Horyo, and Sitezo Hapotivity broke that rule knowing fully well of the consequences. He was dying.

"Sometimes, some people are worth dying for.." whispered Sitezo Hapotivity as he disappeared, "Emotions truly are a scary thing..."

Diama no longer had his gift, and was in critical damage, but he felt so many emotions at that moment. Diama stood up from the ground quickly, in great pain, blood leaking from his body. He couldn't punch due to his injuries, so he tackled Motza to the ground, holding him down from getting up.

"Get off of me!" yelled Motza, beating Diama's body with his hands, "Get off!"

However, Diama could no longer hear Motza's words, as his vision began to darken. He had no regrets. He tried his best.

Motza threw the deceased Diama off of him, standing up, "Finally.. that guy was a pain!"

"The hell did you do to him..?" asked a voice from behind Motza.

When Motza turned around, he felt fear.

Chorudo, Kirima, and Juzira stared at him.

Diama fulfilled his mission.