Script 41: Results, Good Ending

"You..." snickered Motza, ignoring the pain that he had surrounding his body, "So you've finally realized.. That you were the first shadow leader of the Batty Baseball Gang this entire time? That you were the Horyo that possessed the dangerous Guardian Demon? The man who wields one of the most powerful abilities out of all the Horyo?"

"That... can't be true..!" muttered Juzira in shock hesitatingly, knowing deep down that it was true, "I.. my..."

He looked around the room to find the dead body of Diama, the shocked faces of Chorudo and Kirima, as well as Julie, who had revealed that she was conscious.

"Not to mention that you and Kirima were the ones responsible for the death of most of the Red Raiders!" laughed Motza, revealing yet another secret.

Julie and Chorudo couldn't believe it. It was one secret to hide the true identity of the Guardian Demon... but to kill the Red Raiders as well?

"How the secrets have unfolded.." whispered Juzira, as if King Nothing was talking through Juzira, "Everything that you've remembered.. They are all the undeniable truth. You aren't Juzira Tonijo... but Jujo Ziratoni, the former shadow leader. I know that I may seem to be repeating what has already been told, but I want you to let that sink in. Take in all of these facts and the events that have happened.

You have the gift to shift timelines, but what happens now is up to you to decide. This is your decision on what you must do."

Juzira took a deep breath, and began to assess what has happened so far. Everyone was just staring at him, waiting in anticipation for what he would do.

Finally, he spoke, "Kirima... unhinge your jaw, and pull out some handcuffs for me."

Chorudo and Julie sighed a breath of relief before Motza yelled, "What? What is with that reaction? You're supposed to let out your anger! Your pent up frustration!"

Kirima had unhinged his jaw and took out a pair of handcuffs, carefully obeying Juzira's orders.

Zzzt!

Juzira walked over and took the handcuffs from Kirima. He then walked over and placed the handcuffs around Motza, looking and seeing Julie who was moving in worry. Juzira knew that this had to be the right thing he has to do, despite his horrible past.

Zzzt!

"What the!?" yelled Motza, almost on the verge of crying, "This is unfair! Seriously unfair! Let out your anger already!"

"I would.. but I've realized after remembering my past," explained Juzira, "I've done nothing but cause harm for others. If it weren't for Chorudo, or Julie.. I would've gone on the same path again, even with this new identity and opportunity given to me by Kat to become a better person. I can't waste this opportunity.. I know my past identity would be trying his best to stop me right now. However, I want to do the right thing.. I won't walk by the path my previous identity had chosen, but a new path that I, myself, would choose. It'll begin by putting you away."

Chorudo placed his hand on Juzira's shoulder, "Juzira... for once, thank you. I know that we couldn't get here in time to save Diama.. but I know that he would've wanted this to avenge him. Koneos, and Benkei as well. Time to apprehend Motza and end his terror among all of us."

Soon, Motza was put behind bars. Silver Leaf Highschool was put into a strange situation where they were involved with the media and the press about the actions that Motza had done. However, in the end, Motza could no longer spread any mischief to the Horyo any longer.

"Toni, mind if I sit here?" asked Julie when she walked up to Juzira by the tree.

"Yeah.." mumbled Juzira, "Hey.. don't you know who I am..? Who I've been?"

"Yeah.. and so what?" asked Julie.

"Well.. I'm a really dangerous person. A person who deserves to be shunned. I've done some terrible things in the past."

"Toni.. my goals haven't changed and I still want to find out more about Horyo and Guardians. How they work. How their relationships improve. I'll just say that this is all an experiment."

"And about my past?"

"The past doesn't define a person, Toni. At least, it doesn't matter mostly. What matters most is what the person does now and the future."

"Wise words," said Juzira, staring at his soup, "Can you help me learn how to eat soup correctly?"

"Sure thing," smiled Julie as she sat down beside Juzira.