23. Hallway Affairs

IN THE HALLWAY, Sebastian stared at Julia as she walked gracefully beside him. Because of their height difference, he was able to see her features clearly.

Her lips were swollen and they were looking red. it was all he could do not to haul her up against the wall and ravish her. 

Damn! but she knew how to make him want her without even trying. he gritted his teeth. he would not succumb. Hadn't she been sprawled out on Cole's laps just moments ago? even as he thought that his eyes betrayed him and trailed down to her delectable derriere as it swayed from side to side. Sebastian groaned inwardly.

Then Julia stopped and turned. she opened her mouth as if to say something but all Sebastian saw was pink plump lips slowly pact.  he grabbed her and hauled her tight to his body. without giving Julia time to react he tipped her head back, just like he had wanted to do all day, gave an animal growl, and crushed her lips to his.

Sebastian devoured her. His kiss wild and urgent. hurriedly he cupped her face and bit on her lower lip. Then his teeth grazed on her jaw before he moved lower tipping her head back he flicked out a tongue and licked then slowly he bit.

Julia quivered in his arms. She gripped his head and tugged it down. her hands were everywhere, touching him anywhere, and everywhere she could. her breathing was erratic as harsh as Sebastian's own.

As if understanding her silent demand. Sebastian lowered his head and kissed the rise of her breast eliciting a deep moan from Julia. He repeated the movement trailing her top breast with his pointed nose.

At that moment his feature was very harsh. he stared at her breast and all he wanted to do was taste them. He wanted to see them bounce in his hands. He wanted to cup them.

Sebastian raised his right hand and cupped one breast. with his mouth, he ravished her and drove her senseless till she became breathless. With his hand, he pushed her breast up and squeezed.

Julia jerked forward in pleasure thrusting her breast into his hand. A deep pleasure-filled moan falling out of her sweet sensuous lips,  of their own accord.

When Julia has thrust her breast into his hands Sebastian had felt his arousal grow increasing largely. It was painful, it was pulsing. With that same hand, he pushed her breast up and moved it in a circular motion.

Julia moaned and gripped his shoulder her fingers digging into it. Sebastian grits his teeth and held on.  with his free hand, he gripped her leg and curved it around his waist his hand keeping it in place. Then he ground his arousal on her slowly in a circular motion. a low growl escaping from his mouth.

Julia felt his arousal hot and sweet against her stomach. She was slowly losing her senses. "Sebastian."  She murmured,  the word rolling off her mouth smoothly.

It sounded sweet, sensual, and out of breath. Her eyes were slightly closed and her pink plump  lips were parted

Sebastian repeated the movement this time faster Julia gasped and locked her hands around his neck crushing her breast to him.

Sebastian growled into her ears his chest rising and falling before he slowly released her leg. He needed to taste her before he goes crazy

He held her tightly with his left arm. crushing her to his bones and with his right hand, he unfastens the strings in front of her gown.

Julia felt alarm bells ring but before she knew it. He was already pulling down the bodice of her gown and freeing her breast. Her round full breast jumped out bouncing as it glories in the freedom.

Sebastian growled. Just the sight of that creamy breast did things to him that he couldn't even begin to imagine and before he knew it. He was suckling her. Drinking from her like a dying man. Making all sorts of low manly groans. He sucked her and bit on the tip then he gave a long slow lick, from down to up. with his other free hand, he pushed her breast up and squeezed.

Julia moaned and her head fell back giving him access to her neck.

He raised his head and stared at her flushed face. Her eyes were unfocused and her lips parted. He lowered his head again to capture the other breast but in that brief sudden hesitation, Julia seemed to have gotten her head in check because she pushed Sebastian away and scrambled backward her right hand clutching the material of her clothing over her breast. Her eyes, shooting accusing daggers at Sebastian.

He narrowed his blue eyes and stared at her, hard and angry before his lips curled up and settled into a flat line. how dare she!

Julia stared at Sebastian with wide, blue eyes, her hand, still clutching the material over her succulent breast.

Sebastian stared at her his deep eyes hovering over her breast. He still wanted to ravish her regardless of what had just happened.
To his surprise. With superhuman strength Sebastian didn't know she possessed, Julia quickly fastened the bodice of her gown, turned, and fled.

Sebastian watched her retreating back disappear into the door and scowled. only then did he unclench his hands that were firmly curled tight by his side. Then slowly, he gripped himself and growled from the size of it. carefully he adjusted himself before he turned and headed to the drawing-room.

He took the steps two at a time and when he got to the drawing-room he pushed the door open and saw Cole sitting down peacefully. composed.

When the door banged on the wall Cole raised his head and stared at Sebastian. he noticed Sebastian's taut and rigid expression. He wanted to smile but he dare not. Ah, something must have happened. he must have been right after all

Sebastian scowled before he moved forward letting his long legs propelled him to a chair facing Cole, his expression one of abject irritation. he sat down and narrowed his eyes then he leaned back and barked out one short sentence. "I saw you kissing Julia."

AUTHORS NOTE
Thank you for reading! Please take a moment to leave a comment and share your thoughts on the chapters. Your insights and opinions will help me to continue creating an engaging story for you. And if you are feeling generous, leave me a review or share my story with your friends.