6 - Momo

(Chloe's pov)

The both of us got a notification and checked our phone at the same time, someone posted to the group chat. It was Momo, the five of us made plans to meet at the mall. Todoroki didn't want to leave Midoriya here, so we're just gonna say he's an emotional support animal.

"So we has peace?" I asked Midoriya, he looked at me, squinting.

"I guess we has peace, but I'm waiting until a good time to reveal my human form to Shouto!" He claimed, then transformed into a cat. Shinso opened the door and he ran right to Todoroki, who was putting his shoes back on.

"what'd you need?" He asked, picking Midoriya up. 

"his furs' a mess, we tried to brush him but it didn't work out." Shinso claimed.

"hm! Chloe, remember to grab your drawing tablet, you forgot it at shinso's once, and thought someone stole it, until Shinso came by at lunch on Monday with it in hand." Todo reminded, I giggled then pouted.

"Technically it wasn’t my fault! He distracted me with his warm hoodies!" I insisted, walking over to the couch and grabbing my drawing tablet.

"my secret weapon has been discovered..." He joked, I giggled then followed Todo out the door. We quickly got to the mall to find YaoMomo and Kami waiting for us. 

"ah, that must be Midoriya. Maybe we should stop by a pet salon after we're done, to get him groomed." YaoMomo claimed, looking at Midoriya as if he were a wild animal. 

"??? Why?" Todo asked, concerned. 

"no offense but he's a bit of a mess, and detracts from your overall image." She claimed, that's a bit rude... 

"I think he looks fine! Very cute!" I claimed, petting him on the head.

"they'd insist on cutting it, I like his fluffy fur..." Shouto somewhat agreed with me, Momo looked somewhat defeated. 

"alright, fine, but we're at least buying a pet brush while we're here, if you don't brush him regularly, his fur will get matted and then they'll have to cut all of it off so he can move again." She stated.

"I understand." Came Todo's simple response. 

So the five of us went inside, and Momo quickly asked Todo to go buy some of the large dough pretzels for the group, handing him a 20 dollars. He handed Midoriya to me so he could go get them, Denki was the first to ask why she sent Todo away so fast.

"I need advice." She claimed, looking hesitant to ask.

"Hm? What is it YaoMomo?" I asked, curious. 

"first things first... I like Todoroki.... Maybe even love.... I was thinking of confessing later today, but we don't really talk as much as we used to, you and Shinso spend more time with him. Can you give me any advice?" She asked. I could tell Midoriya wasn't happy, given his low growl.

"you know piano? Maybe you should play swan lake? He is a dance Major, but I don't talk to him about his dance classes, Chloe takes ballet with him, she probably has a better idea of his favorites." Shinso explained. 

"I agree with Swan Lake that appears to be his favourite most of the time when we partner up for dances" I told her, patting Midoriya's head to try and calm him down. But he just started trying to wiggle out of my hold, does he want to transform?

"well, Sho definitely found a cat with... "Personality"." Momo inquired, I looked around.

"I’ll be right back, tell Shouto I will be back soon" I told them, then started heading somewhere private. Halfway there he broke out of my hold and walked the rest of the way, transforming once we were in private. He immediately 'this is Sparta' kicked a group of boxes, causing them to tumble down.

"Ok I can already tell your mad" I stated, he definitely looked more than just 'mad'.

"who the fuck does she think she is, getting onto me because I have curly hair, and then she thinks she's Worthy of Shoucchan's love?!" He raged. 

"Ok listen to me. Nothing wrong your hair. It’s cute and Shouto loves that about you." I told him, for reassurance. 

"bitch probably only cares about his appearance, not how affectionate, or kind he is, she took his favorite performance as news, if she really loved him she'd already know! I can't talk to him, but once I do, learning everything I can about him will be my top priority, because he's my top priority!" He claimed, welp, looks like I'm a therapist, this is what I get for being the friend of two guys who didn't want friends. I gently put my hand on his shoulder.

"I know I know. I personally don’t think Momo would be good for him" I stated, honestly. 

"I just... I need a moment to 'talk' to her." His voice was on the line of psychotic, but I ignored it.

"If you really need to. I can get her to come but you need to go back to a cat"