10 - Biatch

The pic was on imgur, yes this is literally Musume from Yan Sim, because I don't have an original character to be a bully/all around problematic person

(Chloe's pov)

I woke up first in the morning, noticing Midoriya still cuddling up to Todo. I got on my Phone, hearing Midoriya wake up, but he didn't leave Todo, unsurprisingly. He was purring receiving cuddles from Todo, I looked over to him and smiled.

Once everyone Had to wake up, Todo had to drop Midoriya off at his apartment before we could go to classes. Todo plans on buying a few books to try to teach Midoriya about society, Once he has a bell he won't have to stay home alone anymore. I'm convinced that he's just going to wait outside campus for Todo.

I didn't see Todo until our dance class, but i also noticed someone who wasn't supposed to be here, isn't Musume in Shinso's class? She was leaning against the wall, next to the door, staring intently at Something, Todo, more specifically his ass.

"Bitch is watching you pervertedly" I whispered, kinda taken off guard that he barely reacted. 

"Yeah, she does that sometimes, she stopped trying to be subtle, because when I tried asking her to stop, she asked for a reason, I couldn't say it made me uncomfortable or she would've just laughed at me, so I ended up saying she's a distraction, she took that the wrong way and thinks I like her now, do she just invited herself in this time." He explained. I glared over at her, hopefully I won't have to get Midoriya involved, but I'm really not sure what I can do to make sure she leaves Todo alone. Midoriya probably does want to kill her already, given what happened before he met Todo.

After class, I started heading to the locker room, turning my head to talk to the half boy, but he's not with me anymore. I looked around noticing Musume ran over in the five seconds I was gone. She was holding onto Todo's wrist, either not noticing or more likely not caring that he's obviously trying to leave. Her chest was pressed against his arm, trying to make her boobs seem bigger.

"Hey! Let go!" I ran over back to the two, gaining a glare from the taller blonde. 

"Jealous much? Can't handle not having the attention of two guys?" She asked, kinda making me realize that Momo was the only other girl in our group. 

"It's not that I like attention, but rather that I Know Todo doesn't like attention from weirdos" I grabbed onto Todo's other arm, pulling him towards the locker rooms so we can leave. She grabbed his wrist tighter, kinda digging her acrilic nails into his wrist. 

"Who the fuck are you calling a weirdo, bitch?!" She glared. Todo winced as Musume tugged on his arm, even if he wanted to push her off, he really can't use any force. I snarled, she finally gave in, quickly pulling Todo down, and giving him a kiss on the cheek, leaving a bright pink lipstick mark. Then she finally left.

"You okay?" I asked, letting go of his arm, and the two of us started walking back to the locker rooms, as I tried wiping the lipstick smudge. 

"Yeah, I'll try to get it off in the bathroom..." We split up going to our locker rooms. 

(Todo's pov)

After getting changed into my normal clothes, I went into the bathroom portion of the locker room, using a wet paper towel to wipe off the lipstick. I got it off, good enough, there was still a pink smudge on my cheek but it didn't seem too obvious anymore. It'll have to wait for later to get it the rest of the way off, Chloe's probably waiting for me, maybe she has a make-up wipe. I exited the alternate locker room door, meeting Chloe out in the halls, leading against the wall, she was definitely there for a minute. 

"Hey, sorry for the wait..." I mumbled.

"No it's fine, we should go meet with Shinso" she claimed, looking down at my arm. I just now noticed my wrist is starting to bruise, I pulled down my sleeve, as not to forget. Midoriya seems to care a'lot about me, and was really protective, I don't want him to worry about it.

Sorry for not updating for so long, yes things have been planned ahead, but I've had issues with getting the modivation, also I just moved into a new house, and got a new inspiration to continue this as we arrived.
A sign from the gods; I found an abandoned black cat, she walked right up to me so my mom knew she's been raised by humans, I found her the day after Halloween so my mom insisted we name her spooky, and she wants attention 24/7....
That's usually from me, Because my mom wants her solitude and my grandparents don't like cats.
The gold is, I have a pale blonde Pomeranian, sadly she's blind... Her name is Princess Vixy, and she wanted absolutely nothing to do with spooky, she avoided her like the plauge best she could despite being blind.