11 - Social skills

(Todo's pov)

After grouping up with Shinso, we started heading back to my apartment. The second we entered, Midoriya ran over, transforming into his cat form, and jumping up into my arms. Thought he quickly transformed back to Human form, still holding onto me. 

"Did you run into someone? You have someone's scent on you, it's... not someone I met yesterday..." He noticed. 

"Yeah, as we were getting ready to head home, an annoying girl started bothering Todo" Chloe claimed, at least she respected me not wanting to swear infront of Midoriya. I had hoped I wouldn't have to tell him about Musume.

"Nothing too bad Happened, I'm fine-" I insisted, he near immediately noticed my wrist. 

"No you're not!" He contradicted, pausing for a moment as I tried to think of something to say. Suddenly he grabbed my hand, lifting up the sleeve to see the bruise, and.... Licked it....? My face is definitely red right now, wtf Midoriya?! I shouldn't have let him talk to Denki, he's corrupted him somehow.

(Deku's pov)

"No you're not!" I called out, noticing the wring of purple marks around Todo's wrist, fresh bruises. I have a human form and I'm accepted in it, I shouldn't have to just let Master do whatever she wants still- she's not "Master" anymore... Shoucchan is "Master", he needs me to be calm for now, I'll handle Musume later... I heard that humans have a ritual of kissing wounds to make them feel better, sounds fake but I'll try it. 

I licked the spot that was bruised, and it didn't heal but shoucchan definitely reacted. Chloe and Shinso looked at his face and started giggling, "was that wrong? I heard Humans normally kiss smaller wounds to make it stop hurting" I rationalized. 

"Well, that isn't how it's done, but it's the thought that counts." Shoucchan claimed.

"Guess we'll start explaining that" Chloe claimed, as we moved to the living room. "Basically real kisses are a bit different than kitty kisses, like this" she put her hand on Shinso's shoulder, pulling her lips on his cheek.

"I don't really understand?" I mumbled.

"We'll, it's just a show of affection, it's kinda tied to human culture, I gave you a kiss on the head the same day you met Chloe" shoucchan explained. I blushed for a moment looking back on it. 

"People kiss for a multitude of reasons; friends kiss on the cheeks, depending on culture, when Todo thought you were just a pet, he kissed you on the top of the head, because he loves cats. And lovers, or boyfriends and girlfriends, normally kiss on the cheek, forehead, nose, and most directly the lips." Chloe explained.

"What are me and Shoucchan?" I asked. 

"Well, you don't exactly know each other well enough to technically even be friends, but you do have an emotional connection, with him being your savior." Chloe explained. 

Their visit went on, with them teaching me how to talk to people, and how to keep a conversation going. Body language, facial expressions, hand gestures. Things I'm apparently going to need to know to actually blend in with Humans, and hybrids who were raised properly by human families. By the time they had to leave, I was barely sure if I actually learned anything, talking to people is hard. How long will it take for Shoucchan to love me back?

I'll just have to protect him from the rest, until he loves me back. I guess it's time to Finally start thinking about what I should do about Musume. Shoucchan headed to the kitchen to start making dinner.

So, I have a question, would you prefer if I kept this as fluff, or if I kept to the Yandere route and made Deku legitimately creepy. So far I've been hesitant to make Deku irredeemable, but I did market this as Yandere. So if I make him creepier, Chloe won't know about it, because she's not supposed to be bad. And I could even imagine he doesn't kill [Spoiler] a way of convincing Chloe he values her input. So I'll leave it to you, if Deku is fully Yandere, or has morality.