5 - questions?

Logan's POV

We were finally able to sign the contract on our house Saturday morning, and the movers will arrive in the afternoon. They are also bringing both of our vehicles on a trailer, along with everything from our house.

I'm excited that we get to live in a house instead of an apartment. The house has three bedrooms and three bathrooms, and it also has a two-car garage and a pool. Since it was August, we would still be able to use the pool, if it even got cold in Texas.

Walking into the house for the first time, I was amazed. There is a vast stairwell that leads up to the second floor. To the left was the living room, which was a great size. To the right were the dining room and a small little hallway. This hallway leads to a large kitchen and another eating area. There are also French doors that allowed us to go outside onto the patio area and out to the pool. Dad also told me that I had the entire upstairs to myself when no one was staying in the guest room.

I took the staircase two at a time, and I was astonished at what I was looking at. It was a huge living area at the end of a short hallway that extended to the end of the house. There were even windows on the ceiling! There were two doors near the steps, one was a bedroom, and one was a bathroom.

As I walked into the living area, two double doors were closed off to the side.

"Holy shit," I whispered as I opened the doors to a huge bedroom that probably was bigger than our apartment.

"Dad, are you sure the master bedroom is not upstairs?" I yelled, hoping he would hear me.

"Nope sweetheart, it's yours, go look around. There are some surprises," he said as he walked up the steps.

I walked in, and this was easily the biggest room I have ever had. The walls were a creme color, and the carpet still had the vacuumed look on it. I went to open one of the two doors in the room, and it opened into a walk-in closet.

"Holy shit," I said under my breath as I looked around. Even the closet had an island in it.

"One more thing to look at, open the other door," my Dad said with a smile on his face.

When I opened the other door, it was the biggest bathroom I have ever had, or seen for that matter. To the right was a bathtub that could probably fit two of me. And then there was a large walk-in shower with dark tile and a glass door. Then the toilet was in a separate room, and there was also a small area for towels. A single vanity was to the left of me, and there was also a large full-length mirror that could fit a mirror selfie for three people.

"Dad, how did you-," I didn't even know what to say, so barely anything was coming out of my mouth.

"I felt bad that I had to pull you away from North Carolina. I know how hard it was for you and all of your friends. So, I made sure you have your area, your bathroom, everything."

"But how?" I asked while pulling him into a hug.

"I did just get a promotion, sweetheart. The movers are almost here, let's get ready to go meet them," he said as we went out of my room together.

***

After a couple of hours, all of the boxes were unpacked, all of the clothes were in my closet, and all of my necessities were in my bathroom. I was finishing putting things in my drawers in the bathroom when I heard my Dad's footsteps.

"Have you finished everything, kiddo?" He asked, leaning on the door frame.

"Yep, this is the last thing," I said as I closed the drawer.

"I thought we could go down to the gym and get a membership so we can get some basketball reps in. You haven't done much since we got here."

"I did that one thing at the school," I said while leaning on the vanity.