19 - i'm not telling

a/n: hey guys, thought you deserved an update. i've been a little stuck recently, but i've got some stuff coming. the next update might come in about a month or later because i've been very busy, but i'm trying. love you and enjoy, and thanks for 3k <3

Logan's POV

I sat outside next to the pool on my laptop, listening to music just trying to relax. The drama that happened at the Saturday tournament yesterday had only been a mess, and I just needed something to get my mind off things.

What better way to get my mind off of drama then try and figure out my college dilemma?

I was looking at videos of the Baylor girls playing basketball when I heard the sliding glass door open. I turned in my chair, and I saw Alex walk through it.

"Well, hello," I said, "I thought you had to work?"

"It was just an excuse. Come on, it's eight a.m., we have somewhere to be in about two hours, and it's an hour ride there," he said with a smile on his face.

I sat up and put my laptop on the table and let out a small laugh, "what's going on?"

He shut off the music and grabbed my laptop before taking my hand, "I told you, we have somewhere to be."

"Where is this somewhere?" I asked with a raised eyebrow as he pulled me out of the chair.

"It's a surprise, and you're not getting nothing out of me, you also need to change out of that hoodie," he said as he looked at me in a hoodie and leggings. He slowly pulled me towards the door inside the house and then shut it.

"If you tell me where we are going, then I would be able to pick a suitable outfit," I said with a monotone voice.

"I will be picking your outfit, D1, now stop talking," he said as he set my laptop down on the counter and started to pull me up the steps. He pulled me towards my bed and told me to sit down before going to my closet. I watched him pull out the same outfit I wore the first time we ever hung out.

"Now, go shower and get ready, we have to leave in about 50 minutes now," he said as he looked down at his watch.

"Who are you, and what have you done with the calm Alex?" I asked as I stood up from the bed.

He laughed, "I am trying to do something, and you're ruining it. Go shower and be ready soon."

"Alright, I will," I said as I walked over and kissed him on the cheek. He grabbed me by my cheeks and kissed my lips harshly before shoving me into the bathroom.

"You better get a move on," he said as he shut the door with a smile on his face.

I don't know what he had planned, but the kid was going to be the death of me. I took a quick shower, brushed my teeth, and when I came out, Alex was nowhere to be seen. I shrugged and put on all of my undergarments and then put on the outfit that Alex picked out. I dried my hair and then did a natural makeup look and put on deodorant and perfume before looking in the mirror again.

I don't know what this boy has planned, but I hope this is good enough.

I slipped on my white vans and grabbed a jean jacket before going back downstairs. I saw my Dad and Alex both standing at the island drinking coffee.

"Did I interrupt the old men talking about their golf handicap?" I asked as I looked at both of them. They both had mugs in their hand and were leaning against the counter facing each other.

My Dad scoffed, "Oh, be quiet, Logan, the only person with a golf handicap around here, is you," my Dad said as he took a sip of his drink.

"We better get going," Alex said as he finished his coffee and washed the cup.