Chapter 1

November, 5

Audrey shoved her mascara into an already packed purse just as her friend, Stevie, pulled into her driveway.

Hoping this time her parents were too busy fighting to look through her bag, she quickly walks down the stairs toward the front door.

She is inches away from the door when she hears a small voice,

"Not so fast!"

Audrey turns around knowing she was busted to see Abigale, her little sister, with a concerned look on her face.

" You're not going to Grant Sullivan's party are you?" Her sister asked worriedly.

Knowing how her sister can be, she spit out one of her infamous lies.

"No, I'm just going to Stevie's house. Don't worry I already got mom and dad's permission."

Abigale being the smart one of the family knew better than that. Grant Sullivan's party is all anyone was talking about, how could her sister (being the socialite she was) pass up something this exciting, that's right she wasn't. 

Lucky for Audrey, she had the perfect alibi, Stevie McCarter. Stevie was the 'good' girl whose parents owned the syrup mill.

"Momma I'm gone" Audrey screamed as she raced towards Stevie's car.

"Step on it!" Audrey squealed, as Stevie smirked and drove away.

Later that evening, Audrey was dressed in a tight dress with high heels to match. Stevie walked into the room wearing much similar attire and playfully snatched Audrey's mascara from her hand.

"I told my mom we were going to stay at Stela's house tonight so we can stay out as long as we want!" Stevie squealed, and she grabbed her purse in one hand and Audreys in the other.

Once they arrived at the party, she noticed that Stevie had left her side as soon as they entered the crowd. Audrey once again found herself alone. With a sigh she headed toward the drinks.

An hour or two into the party, she had begun to loose track of the drinks she had consumed, and she noticed that she had fallen into the arms of a boy, whose name she had already forgotten.

She didn't really remember how she and this boy met that night, but she wasn't alone so, she was content.

She looked around the room and noticed that the party was clearing out. Stevie, Audrey, and a few of their drunken friends were the only ones left.

"Some of my friends and I are going to an abandoned house, do y'all two wanna come?"  One of their friends asked, as they staggered into the kitchen, reeking of whiskey.

Even though Audrey was drunk, she knew better than to go anywhere in the state she was in. However, Stevie happily accepted the offer so, Audrey begrudgingly followed her best friend into the old ford, along with a couple of teenagers.

Audrey notices that there is nowhere for her to sit except for in a strangers lap. Nervously, she climbs in to the cab of the truck and sets perkily in the boys lap, not taking her eyes off of her fiddling hands. Without the knowledge that this stranger would be the one who destroys her.

It reeked like old vomit and fresh whiskey in the old truck, and Audrey soon felt hot and clammy.

"Hey, i'm Audrey!" Audrey softly spoke, trying to lessen the tension between the two. She soon found herself unable to take her eyes off of this stranger despite the nervousness she felt only minutes before.

They talked about small things such as their favorite color, but Audrey couldn't help but be drawn to this charming stranger.

When they arrived to their destination, Audrey and the stranger, whose name she finds out to be Byron, separate from their friends.

Audrey and her new friend walk into the old house and find the closest empty room.

Audrey stripped off her clothes, which had now begun to feel like a habit. Pulling her newly found friend closer to her, she started doing what she did best.

She soon forgets about the hold her parents have on her, and she finds herself giving her body away to her new friend, not knowing the hell she would cause further along.