D A I S E Y Pt.3

"What do you need a gun for?"

He took a deep breath and leaned onto the wall with open palms. "Amora, I know you are going through a rough patch with your grandmothers condition worsening but it's no excuse to quit on everything." He said softly.
I felt all of my emotions fell out at once and I couldn't help but explode, "You don't know a goddamn thing about me and what I'm going through so shut the fuck up."
Namjoon looked shocked, "And you think getting a gun is gonna help you with what your going through?" He asked.
"Yeah it will!" I yelled at him.
"How?" He yelled back.
I tried pushing his body away from me, "You wouldn't understand!" I yelled.
"Try me."
I rolled my eyes, "How did you even find me." I said.
He scoffed, "I saw you walking with that mutt Taecyeon and followed you two and I was right to do so because look at what he had you doing." He said.
"You don't even know Taecyeon." I mumbled.
"As much as I'd love to debate Taecyeon's integrity with you I can't help but notice you changing the subject." He reminded.
"No I'm not."
"Now I know you are dodging my questions." He pointed out.
"Why do you even care? What I do it's your business." I aggressively poked at his chest which gave him the opportunity to grab my wrist and reveal my scars. All his body language went rigged and stared at me with the most serious look in his eyes.

"...You wanted the gun to.....kill yourself." He said bewildered.

"Why would you want to do that?" He asked with his grip getting tighter. I pulled my arm out of his grip and pulled my hoodies sleeve down over my wrist.
"Like I said, you wouldn't understand." I repeated pushing him away.
He laughed, "I wouldn't understand."
I ran out of the alley away from Namjoon with hot blotchy tears streaming down my face and shame hovering over my small insignificant head.

My lips trembled as the I muttered the mocking phrase, "innocent little daisy."