C H R Y S A N T H E M U M Pt.3

"Amora. Stop being a brat and eat the damn chocolate before I make you eat it."

"I already know I'm gonna regret this but how did you plan on making me eat?" I asked. My curiosity getting the best of me.
A devilish smirk appeared on Namjoon's face, "Lets just say you were definitely going to eat no matter what."
I scoffed, "Mmm."
"Mmm." Namjoon mocked. I punched his arm playfully and he bursted out laughing at me.
"So how's that new school? Meet any nice guys?" He asked sarcastically.
I rolled my eyes, "Oh yeah tons!" I replied sarcastically.
"Tons!" namjoon repeated with the same energy.
"Yup. They weren't my type though." I jokingly acted snobby.
"I see" He nodded, "So what is your type?" He asked.
"Mmm that's classified information." I replied taking his sunglasses.
He scoffed, "Classified information?" he repeated.
"You know a player never reveals her secrets." I replied.
"So you're a player now." Namjoon concluded smiling. I giggled nodding until Namjoon attacked me with tickles. He had me in his arms tickling me making me laugh so hard I wheezed.
"There it is. There's my Teapot!" He teased me. I covered my mouth still laughing obnoxiously with occasional wheezing.
"Nam- Namjoon! Stop it!" I laughed out. He finally released me allowing me to catch my breath.
"I miss you." Namjoon mumbled.
I looked at him, "What are you talking about, Im right here."
"I mean in school smart ass." He ruffled my hair.
"I miss you too." I admitted.
He suddenly stood on the bench, "We should run away. Be renegades, be forever young!" He joked trying to lift the mood.
"And where would we run Tinker bell?" I asked.
His dimples deepened, "To never-land of course. Come on what do you say? want to run away with me peter pan?" he asked me. He held his hand out to me with his heart on his sleeve but unfortunately my phone began ringing ending our little skit. My Grandmothers contact contact name lit up across my screen.
I answered the phone, "Hey Gran, I'm with Namjoon right now at the library." I lied while namjoon smiled ear to ear at me.
"Amora you need to come home now." My uncle spoke seriously.
"Yeah of course, what's going on?" I asked.
"It's granny, she's sick." Uncle replied.
"What do you mean sick?" I asked concerned.
I heard my Uncle sigh, "She had a stroke this afternoon. She's at the hospital now."
"what is it?" Namjoon asked me. I hung up the phone. In a matter of seconds my world slowed down and my head began spinning.

Even the hopeless romantic chrysanthemum's joy must come to an end

The start of the Dark Days.