D A I S E Y Pt.2

"Can you help me or not?"

He lead me to this fancy suit tailors store. The windows showed Italian suits and black leather shoes that looked like they cost more than me. Taecyeon opened the door for me and and I entered the empty store. A single man, talk and frail with a white mustache, stood behind the glass counter of expensive gold watches. Taecyeon leaned onto the glass and handed the man a black card which must have held its weight somehow because the next thing I knew we were being lead down a dark hidden stair case behind the counters floorboards.
"Scared?" Taecyeon whispered to me mockingly. I shook him off and continued to follow the man. We ended up in a big velvet room with soft golden lights illuminating different counters and tables. A bar?
The man pointed towards the bar, "The woman behind the bar in black is the one you need to talk to, Jeon Somin." He instructed.
I slid her the bundle of cash and she smirked sliding a black package across the counter. As I was about to take the package someone grabbed me by the crook of my elbow pulling me away from the bar.
"Yah, Namj-" Taecyeon started.
Namjoon pushed Taecyeon back causing him to stumble.
"Namjoon.." I started. He looked back at me with furrowed eyebrows and enraged eyes. He dragged me by my arm out of the bar and let go of me when we were finally in the alley beside the shop alone.
"What the fuck were you doing in a place like that?" He asked.
I pulled at my hoodies sleeves, "None of your business." I replied.
"What the fuck do you need a gun for?" He asked.
When I didn't reply he punched the wall next to my head, "What do you need a gun for?" He asked again through his teeth.