C H R Y S A N T H E M U M Pt.2

"Promise?" Namjoon asked.
I nodded, "Mmm. I promise." I vowed.

We danced like the silly teenagers we were without a care because when we were together we were in a world of our own design. Our bubble was a kaleidoscope of color and excitement. With him I could breathe. I wondered the streets with the dimple faced boy with a whole galaxy behind his eyes.
"What?" Namjoon asked. We sat on our bench next to the Han river with a variation of different snacks.
I shook my head, "Nothing." I replied. He put my books down and opened the brown 711 bag excitedly.
"What are you waiting for?" He asked stuffing his face into chocolates.
"I ate at school." I lied. I never ate lunch at school because my grandmother and I couldn't afford that kind of expense.
He nodded, "Fine." He dusted himself off and closed the bag of treats and drinks.
"What are you doing?" I asked.
He sighed, "If you aren't going to eat then I won't eat either."
"No, you need to eat." I replied shoving the bag at him.
"Yeah but the thing is the girl I planned on eating all of these delicious treats with doesn't want to eat. It would be rude of me to eat when the pretty girl isn't eating." He replied.
I was caught off guard, "Y-you think I'm pretty?"
he coughed, "I-I, uh, Well the thing is." he fumbled.
"w-what I mean to say is...you should eat!" he tried again. I couldn't help but laugh at the most articulate boy I had ever met stumble over such easy words.
"You are so silly, but this is your food." I said.
He rolled his eyes, "Why don't you ever let me do nice things for you?" He shoved a handful of chocolates into my hand.
"Namjoon." I started.
"Amora. Stop being a brat and eat the damn chocolates before I make you eat them." He interrupted. I opened the aluminum foil and popped the milk chocolate kiss into my mouth which seemed to satisfy Namjoon because he petted my hair softly.