Chapter 10

Nayeon POV

To see our classmates staring at me in awe..I just giggle and I Look at Jeongyeon and I saw him Glaring at them..I don't know why..weird...we then go to our seats and sit and our teacher arrive...

[Lunch Time]

Me and Jeongyeon go to the cafeteria and our friends wave at us and we approach them but then They Gasp

"Why what's wrong?"I asked them confused.."Nayeon unnie Your so pretty"chae said and keep staring at me.."yeah Nayeon unnie you didn't said anything to us~"Sana whined..I just chuckled and we sit and They keep staring at me..

"Yah stop staring at me I might melt aishh"I said annoyed..."Nayeon unnie is so pretty marry me now"Dahyun said playfully..we all laugh except for Momo..."hey Momo why aren't you Laughing?"Sana asked Momo.."I'm still Busy at my jokbal"she said while glaring at me.."whoa what's with the glare monguri?"I asked her..."hey Dahyun unnie someone's Jea-"chae was cut off by Momo.."Okay enough I Lost my appetite"Momo said and walk away... Dahyun Ran after her.."and You, come with me"Mina said coldly to Chaeyoung and walk away..Chae gulp and Follow her..

"Uhh excuse us guys cause we have some business to do"Sana said and wink at Tzuyu and drag him.. Tzuyu gulp and Let Sana drag him.."so we're alone?"I asked him.."yeah Let's Go to class?"he said standing up and giving me a hand.."may I Ms. Beautiful"he said and wink..I blushed and take it..

[Meanwhile]

Momo was on the rooftop and Dahyun followed her.."Momo yah...it...was just...a Joke.."he said panting..."your the only one I will marry in the future"he said and wink..Momo then smiled and hug him tightly then give him a peck on the lips.."Now Treat me Jokbal Dahyunnie pwease"Momo said cutely.. Dahyun giggled.."how can I resisted you.." Dahyun said while pinching Momo's cheeks.."GAJA![let's go]Momo shouted excitedly..

Chaeyoung is still following Mina and then Mina stop at the school garden..
"Hey Minari what the matter"chae asked nervously.."am I not Pretty?" Mina suddenly asked.."wha- of course you are"chae said.."wait are you Jealous?"chae asked Mina..Mina Blushed and Look away.."awww my minari is Jealous! Don't worry your the Prettiest in my eyes.. I just said it because she Looks Good but not as good as you"chae said and backhug Mina..Mina Then smiled and hug him back tightly....

[Back to 2yeon]

Nayeon POV

Me and Jeongyeon were walking towards our classroom..."heyy Nayeon unnie do you remember me?" Jungkook suddenly pop up.."oh Jungkook your here too??"I said..
"Btw Jeongie this is Jeon Jungkook and Kookie this is Yoo Jeongyeon" I introduce them.."hi nice to meet you" Jungkook give him a hand expecting a handshake.."oh hello Nice meeting you too"Jeongyeon Fake a smile and shake hands with him..

We then continue to walk in our class and the lesson begins

[Meanwhile]

Unknown POV

"Don't worry Jeongie I'll be back and when I'm back I'm going to make sure you'll be mine forever"I said watching him.."Prepare Im Nayeon I'll take Jeongyeon away from you"I said and Laugh evilly...

__________________
Sorry for not updating for so long it's because I'm not feeling well and I ran out of ideas but I Will try my best to update as soon as possible please do vote if like it