Chapter 20

Nayeon POV

To see..."SURPRISE!"they shouted in a union...we were so shock To see them there..."May I?"Jeongyeon rise his hand for me to take..I slap it away.. "Yah you made us worried!"he then chuckled and grab my hand..

I was roaming around amaze by the decorations.."I never thought you would be the Romantic Type of guy"I said to him.."well I am...Only for you" he said winking at me..

I giggle.."Flirting I see..too bad your so bad at it"I laugh at him and he smirk.. "oh Really?"I then stop.."That's what I thought"He said and we sat on the chairs..the table was set up nicely with plates and utensils and a candle at the middle..

After giving the gifts..I bought her Legos and he gave me a golden Neckless with a bunny pendant, Chocolates and lastly Flowers..how sweet of him..he then said he have another surprise and they cover my eyes with a blindfold...

They unfold it and I was shock to see Jeongyeon on the stage holding a guitar and a mic infront of him..

"This is For you Nayeon"He said on the mic and I smile.. he then started singing...

105 is the number that comes to my head
When I think of all the years I wanna be with you
Wake up every morning with you in my bed
That's precisely what I plan to do

And you know one of these days when I get my money right
Buy you everything and show you all the finer things in life
Will forever be enough, so there ain't no need to rush
But one day, I won't be able to ask you loud enough..

He started walking towards me with his guitar while smiling at me..I was PRETTY confused..

I'll say will you marry me
I swear that I will mean it
I'll say will you marry me

How many girls in the world can make me feel like this?
Baby I don't ever plan to find out
The more I look, the more I find the reasons why
You're the love of my life

You know one of these days when I get my money right
Buy you everything and show you all the finer things in life
Will forever be enough, so there ain't no need to rush
But one day, I won't be able to ask you loud enough

I'll say will you marry me
I swear that I will mean it
I'll say will you marry me

And if I lost everything
In my heart it means nothing
'Cause I have you, girl I have you
So get right down on bended knee
Nothing else would ever be
Better, better
The day when I say

I'll say will you marry me
I swear that I will mean it
I'll say will you marry me

The others then circle me while smiling..is he doing what I think his doing?...He kneel infront of me and grab a small box then open it revealing a beautiful diamond ring..I was staring tearing up..

"Im Nayeon, The Love of My Life, My bunny, The Most beautiful girl I've ever met..I promise to stay by your side, I'll never make you cry, I will make you feel Special Just Like what You did To me, You made me the Way I am today You made my Life colorful you Made me smile every day and You will make me The happiest Man in the world if you answer this 14 Letters and 4 words..."He said and I started crying out of joy.."Will You Marry Me" he asked me but I can't speak properly so I just Nod and smile.. everyone then clap their hands..

He then put the ring on my finger and started shouting..."SHE SAID YES!!!" He shouted making me giggle..

He then held me up and started spinning me..we laugh together.."Yah! Enough..put me down I'm getting dizzy"I said and he put me down..

"Let's Sleep now"Dahyun said yawning.."you guys Go first."Jeong said and walk to the edge of the rooftop..I follow him and backhug him.."what are you doing?"I asked him.."just enjoying the moon wanna join me?"he asked and I nodded..

I lean my head on his shoulder..

"Honestly I never thought you would Love me back then.. Because I'm Just a Nerd there"I said sadly...

"No don't say that, you may be a Nerd but That doesn't mean your ugly your just smart and I didn't Love you just because of your Looks"He said and Look at me making me confused..

He cup my cheeks.."I Love you The way you are"he said and we kiss under the moonLight..

-THE END-

_________________________________________________________

This update wasn't supposed to be This early but as I Promise from my Fellow Reader EdithaBunar This is For you.. Thanks for all the support guys hope you like this fanfic because I sure did enjoy writing this for you guys..stay tune for my next book...