Chapter 17

Jeongyeon POV

It's the second day of our sleepover which means it's the last day of the sleepover..

I woke up first and took a shower.. And Then after that I cook breakfast for the gang...

I then felt someone hug me by the scent I knew who it is..

"Morning"she said in a tired tone..

"Morning too so how was your sleep?" "It's good.. I'm going to wake the others up"she said and run to the bedrooms..I just smile at her cuteness and continue cooking.. "GOODMORNING EVERYONE!" Jihyo shouted..

"Yah! It's early in the morning and your so loud"she then sit down and look at me innocently..

I sign and put down the plates and foods..I Then hear everyone's footsteps getting closer and then I saw a Bunny Running towards me and jump on me...

"YAH! eat first"she then sit on the chair pouting..We then eat..

[TimeSkip]

We suddenly hear a gun shot and we quickly go outside to see..

"Dad?"Nayeon mumbled loud enough for me to hear.."Oh Hi There"he said smirking..

"What Do you want from me?!" Nayeon shouted

"Just your Dead Body..I Want You To Die"He yelled.."WHY?!"He step closer. I immediately side hug Nayeon..

"Why? Your Mom Loves you MORE THAN ME!!"He yelled..."and without you She will Love me"He said and Laugh evilly.."Were Not Letting That Happen"I said and prepare myself..

"Oh Don't worry I'm prepared for all of you too...BOYS!!"I then saw man's with guns coming towards us..

Chaeyoung,Tzuyu and Dahyun Fought the man's and I fought Nayeon's Dad while the girls are trying to protect Nayeon...

but then they caught the girls and The boys..it's only me and Nayeon's Dad..

I was about to punch him but he Dodge it and I was grab by two mens

He then took out his gun pointing at me.."How about Killing your Boyfriend Nayeon"He said and Laugh evilly.."NO PLEASE!!"She shouted with tears steaming down her eyes and tries her best to get out of their strong grip as well as the others..

He then pull the trigger I then close my eyes and didn't feel anything..after a couple of seconds..

I open Them To See...

-To Be Continue-