Water

Water...It's your friend, enemy, your calming place, and home. Your a sea witch and you've been destined to die by age 18. At the age of 8, you decided while you still have time, to go explore the world. Your dream was to be free. To go on an adventure, but leaving was harder than it sounded. For now sneaking out was your best bet as long as you were back by sundown. Having never gone on land, going now was terrifying to you. But this was your only chance. You had no idea though you'd meet the person who would change your fate and your future.

~~~~<<<<<~~~~~~~<<<<<~~~~~~~<<<<

Zoro was depressed. He was angry at the world.Kunai was dead, but Zoro is not one who mopes. Zoro trains harder and pushes himself so no one he cares about could get hurt in front of him again. He decided to become the world's greatest swordsman. His name would be so legendary it would go all the way to the heavens for Kunai to hear. So far it had been a month since she passed away, he was in the woods training when you approached him. Zoro didn't know that not only would he change your future, you would change his.

~~~~~~~*****~~~~~~~*******~~~~~~~~**

Sneaking out was not the easiest, but now that your on land seeing everything you've only ever heard stories of you couldn't help but smile. The sand was squishy and the sun felt nice on your skin. Sundown was the time to head back. Wanting to explore, you headed towards the woods,which were near the beach. Grass felt different that sand, and trees weren't as soft as you thought. It was all so beautiful. Hearing a grunt and what seemed to be a growl, you tensed up. Getting into a fighting stance, you slowly approached the sounds. Only to find a boy lifting weights with his mouth and arms. 'Is everyone on land this strong?' You thought to yourself. Hiding behind a bush you observed him from afar. 'He has green hair, or is it grass? Did everyone have grass for hair?' You slowly approached closer. Zoro sensing your presence dropped his weights and called out, " I can hear you, come out whoever is near." You walked out from behind the bushes. "Hello," Zoro stared you down after your greeting. After a few awkward stares you began to quietly snicker which soon turned to laughter. "I'm so sorry, Your hair is grass I can't help it!' Zoro glared as you laughed. Your laughter quieted down seeing him angry. "I'm sorry I just never really met a real person before. Can we start over? My name is Y/N." He continued  scowling at you. You slowly shrunk down, but you were determined to make a friend. You stuck out your hand for a handshake. Usually Zoro doesn't trust people he just met, but something told him you were trustworthy. "Zoro" he shook your hand. You smiled and thus a friendship began.