03. 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘥𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘦, 𝘢 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘺 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘵𝘩

taehyung woke up with a pounding head, groaning as the pain shot up through his spine when he attempted to move

taehyung woke up with a pounding head, groaning as the pain shot up through his spine when he attempted to move. his bum was also hurting as hell, probably from being in a seated position for hours.

he examined the place, it looked like a cellar with a bit of light seeping through the small hole just on top of his head, walls filled with graffiti. in front of him was a metal door with metal bars at the top. it really seemed like a typical kidnapping case where they lock up their hostages inside a cellar-like room.

'now someone's gonna open the door and drag me outside and—'

the door suddenly opened, revealing a purple haired man that looked like just his age, he seemed like he was really tall as well, he wore a smile that showed his dimples, and that smile widened when he saw taehyung. it kind of creeped him out.

well, shit. i'm gonna die now right?

"who the fuck are you?"

"easy now kid. the alpha wants to meet you and your friend." the man told him as he strode inside and unlocking taehyung's cuffs, which he didn't actually notice.

"what?! seokjin hyung? what the hell did you do to him?!" taehyung shouted as the man made him stood up.

"relax tiger, we didn't do anything. just shut your mouth and follow me. you'll see him in no time."

—————

now it didn't really look like your typical kidnapping case.

as they were walking along the halls of the pack house, taehyung couldn't believe his eyes at the enormous amount of paintings scattered along the mahogany velvet walls.

some were from the renaissance era (or at least he thought as he pretty much knew the distinctive style that it portrayed-thanks to the course that he took back in college), some were baroque and from the medieval times. he couldn't even pinpoint there they got all these, but he guessed that the pack were one of those ancient known packs that survived the amount of evolution that the world has gone through. yep, totally those ones.

'well, this is not pretty bad. i could stare at these pieces of art all day if this was my humble abode.'

taehyung also figured out that they were at the basement, there were a lot of people-heck, he didn't even though if they are people at all-that were held captive among the cellar. the basement was pretty deep too, seems like it was meant for caging up those beings as well.

why are they held captive anyway?

"actually, because they broke in our territory. did some pretty awesome stuff, too." the dimpled man answered.

"what the hell, you can read minds?"

"no shit, sherlock."

taehyung gruffed in annoyance.

—————

after that walking that seem to take forever, they finally arrived to what seemed like the pack's main lounge. a lot of the pack members were scattered among the area. all the rush and conversations stopped when the dimpled man and taehyung made their presence known as they stopped the center of the lounge.

whispers erupted among the pack members and stared at him as if he was some sort of criminal. some even snarled at him.

"what's a witch doing here, namjoon hyung?" a short blue-eyed silver haired man asked, with a bit of disgust in his tone.

taehyung shifted on his heels, feeling flustered. he wanted to retort something, but stopped himself as to not cause a scene.

"we got him from the camp of hunters earlier. thought it would be nice to bring him along." the dimpled man-namjoon, answered with a smirk. "have you seen hoseok? he was supposed to bring this little guy's friend."

oh, taehyung wanted to whack this namjoon guy's face for speaking like that.

"no clue, but i think he's on his way."

"but what about alpha and yoongi hyung?"

"they went on patrolling to the east-west border. they'll probably be back around this time." the silver haired shorty answered once again.

"okay, thanks a lot jimin. can you request everyone to leave? i might want to speak to the witch right here."

taehyung rolled his eyes.

jimin then muttered a small 'okay' then proceeded to push out everyone inside the room, only to emit countless of whines and complaints.

as soon as there were no people-wolves rather-around, taehyung immediately spoke up.

"why did you bring me here? and where's seokjin hyung?"

"your precious seokjin hyung will come down at any moment," namjoon replied whilst looking at his watch. "hoseok may get lost finding him down. but no worries, he's unharmed as you are."

"let us go! we did nothing to you!" taehyung screamed at his face.

"nothing? three of your people decided to set into our territory and had the guts to destroy properties," namjoon barked, clearly done with the witch's shit. "we're just paying what you did. besides, we make use of you, you're a witch right?" namjoon then laughed out loud and circled around taehyung.

"wait until alpha comes back, then he'll decide what to do with you."

just then, namjoon stopped in front of taehyung, quickly looked at the door and sniffed.

"well would you look at that, you're in a good time!" namjoon smirked once again, and taehyung had a bad feeling settling down his stomach.

"alpha's home."

—————