21. 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶

"ggu!"

"ggu!"

"what's with the new nickname?" jeongguk chortled at taehyung from the couch whose body was sprawled and head hanging on the side of the bed.

"shame on you, it's cute! like a teeny-tiny unicorn." taehyung huffed and jeongguk just ignored him and continued reading the book he'd been busying himself with.

"jeonggu!"

"what?"

"do you have a sunburn?"

"sunburn?" jeongguk raised his brow. "what are you talking about?"

"or are you always this hot?" taehyung smiled sheepishly.

"what the hell, taehyung?" jeongguk tried to keep himself laughing at the cheesy line.

"jeonggu!"

"hmm?"

"you don't need your car keys!"

"why?"

"because you already drive my heart crazy."

jeongguk got up from the couch and joined taehyung on the bed.

he pulled the grinning taehyung and attacked him with tickles.

"hey!" taehyung bursted into fits of airy giggles, trying to get away from jeongguk's evil hands.

"s-stop!" taehyung said in between laughs.

jeongguk did, smiling at taehyung.

"what's with you today?"

"nothing." taehyung smirked at the true blood.

"jeonggu, jeonggu!"

"hmm?" jeongguk already knew what was coming.

"on a scale of 1 to 10, i'm the 9."

"why so?"

"because you're the 1 i need."

"you're so cheesy. why are you like this?" jeongguk pinched his cheeks.

"then why is your face all red? did you get thrilled by my amazing flirting skills?" taehyung shot jeongguk a flirtatious wink.

"no."

"you're no fun!" taehyung pouted.

jeongguk laughed.

"can i give you a kiss?" jeongguk said.

"no."

"if you don't like it, then you can return it." jeongguk smirked and a blushing taehyung pushed him away.

"what? can't take mine?" jeongguk puffed out his chest.

"of course i can!"

"well then. can you be a squirrel?"

"a squirrel?" taehyung tilted his head. "why?"

"so you can help me bust a nut."

at that, taehyung completely pushed jeongguk away, making the true blood fall on his ass on the soft carpet.

jeongguk laughed at taehyung despite the slight ache. seeing taehyung flushed makes him burst in happiness as he's the only one who can make the other feel all sorts of things.

"you're so cheesy i hate you!"

"but you started first."

"touché."

-----

"ggu!" taehyung called out to the true blood who laid on their bed as he put a vinyl record on it's player. "dance with me!"

"baby, i don't dance."

"come on! before the music starts!"

taehyung pulled the complaining younger on his feet. he put jeongguk's hands on his hips while he encircled his around the true blood's neck.

as if on cue, the music starts playing. a violin concerto.

"this is my favorite one! the devil's thrill sonata by giussepe tartini!" taehyung beamed happily as he lead their bodies, only circling on their spot.

"really? why?" despite jeongguk not being able to keep up, he held taehyung's hand and spun him around and taehyung giggled.

"legend says that tartini dreamt of a devil who asked him to become his servant. at the end, he gave the devil his violin to test the the devil's skill.-the devil then began to play with such virtuosity that took tartini's breathe away and said that it was the most beautiful music that one could ever hear." taehyung stopped.

"go on, baby. i'm listening." jeongguk smiled endearingly at the other and continued they swaying along the music.

"when tartini woke up, he immediately tried to recreate the sonata and desperately trying to recapture the one he heard in his dream. although he was successful with the sonata with his audiences, but on his death bed, he was sobbing and crying, tormented to his failure to reach absolute beauty from what he had heard in his dream." taehyung finished the story.

"thinking of this legend," taehyung started once again as jeongguk twirled him around. "tartini must have truly the soul of an artist. i think this is a marvelous way that could torment an artist until the end of their lives-the agony of not being able to reach their ideals of beauty, the constant struggle. i don't know if he's feeling the way i'm seeing it, but the image that i have whenever this piece plays is just mesmerizing."

jeongguk stopped their dancing and looked deeply at taehyung's starry eyes.

"you're amazing," jeongguk kissed his forehead. "being able to express your love for something with such elegance just astonished me."

"you're overreacting, ggu." taehyung chuckled and jeongguk shook his head.

jeongguk kissed taehyung softly on the lips and stared deeply at the purple galaxies swirling in his orbs.

"i love you, kim taehyung."

"i love you too, jeon jeongguk."

-----

a short chap before all the drama comes! hope you still enjoyed this fluffy chap <3