20. 𝘴𝘢𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘬 𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘰𝘯

"ggukie, i want to visit my dad

"ggukie, i want to visit my dad." taehyung said sternly to the true blood who was busy working on piles of paperworks.

"why?"

"to let him know i'm safe and alive. what else, idiot."

"no need to be feisty, tiger." jeongguk chuckled. "do you want me to come with you?"

"no, just finish what you're doing." taehyung said. "i'll just take jiminie along with me."

"i can work on these later so i can come with you." jeongguk insisted.

"ggukie, i'm sure jimin will come in and bring more stacks. finish those already so you won't have any more later."

"jimin will n-"

like on cue, jimin did barge in jeongguk's office.

"guess what, fucker?" jimin smirked. "more papers!"

"you're on a great timing, jiminie!" taehyung laughed out loud and clapping his hands in the process. "i want you to come with me."

"where?" jimin asked.

"to my dad. wanna visit him. we'll be going today! you know the place right?"

jimin shook his head. "but yoongi knows, he was there. let's go?"

"taehyung baby, i'm pretty sure i can-" jeongguk was cut off.

"finish them first!" taehyung retorted and jimin snickered.

"come on jiminie." taehyung pulled on jimin's arm and went out the office, leaving a very displeased jeongguk who didn't want to deal with goddamn papers.

-----

after successfully getting the directions from namjoon, taehyung and jimin began their journey.

taehyung was glad that their camp was not too far so he didn't have to complain about his legs hurting.

along the path, they passed by a black witch-who seemed to be badly injured-and limped away from the two but not before snarling at them and showing their hideous set of black teeth.

taehyung could feel that they were nearing their destination as they passed a stream, like what namjoon said.

"say taehyung," jimin called out to him and the aforementioned hummed. they were pretty silent along the way, but it was comfortable for the two.

"what'd you feel when they took you both and jin hyung?" jimin asked.

"well," taehyung started. "to be honest, of course it was pretty scary. never in my life i'd imagined myself to be held captive." taehyung simpered.

"for the hours i spent in the basement, i kept thinking about the love ones i left, how worried was my dad. plus seokjin hyung was not with me, so it was more terrifying to be in a unfamiliar place. i didn't know what to feel honestly hearing that we'll never leave the place.