24. 𝘵𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩

taehyung stood up from his seat as he furiously wiped his tears and eyed the transparent blue thing that suddenly appeared on his side

'what the hell is that?'

despite not knowing what it is, taehyung decided to see for himself.

as he neared, those blue things seemed to lool like tiny wisps.

taehyung reached out, as if trying to touch it. but as soon as his hand came in contact with it it, it vanished into thin air.

"strange." taehyung muttered. he had read about wisps before, but there were no further information to what they mean. some even say that these things weren't even real.

taehyung shook his head. he was probably hallucinating. maybe these wisps aren't even real.

just before he could leave, the wisp appeared once again.

but this time, the wisp seem to be gurgling noises that he couldn't comprehend.

taehyung was absolutely puzzled. what were these for?

and before his mind could register what was happening, the wisps multiplied and somewhat formed a straight line that taehyung could see in a distance; like a trail.

"should i... follow?" taehyung asked nobody in particular and looked at the three bunnies on his feet.

taehyung took a deep breath, deciding to follow his guts.

'this better be not some kind of joke.'

taehyung followed the wisps, the bunnies following his footsteps.

as taehyung passed the wisps one by one, he noticed that the wisps that he passed by disappeared and the only ones visible are those in front of him.

he was getting farther and farther away from where he came from and was starting to get scared of these trail of wisps that could possibly take him anywhere.

the bunnies were also getting tired of minutes of walking so taehyung decided to carry them instead. they weren't too handful and they were actually quite small, so it wasn't a bother.

minutes had passed once again and these wisps seemed to be in a never-ending trail. his legs were starting to ache from all the walking.

and as if to save taehyung from his torment, he could see the last one of the wisps.

taehyung neared the last wisp and before he can blink, it disappeared.

taehyung settled the bunnies down so he can move more freely around the area.

since sun has not completely set, taehyung was still to recognize the area the wisps had brought him.

the place looked like an abandoned park. benches and tables were in no condition to sit on, eaten away by termites and other wood eating insects. the playground located in the middle were now rusty and lacked vibrant colors that once attracted children. plants that once ornamented the area wilted away.