23. 𝘪𝘯 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳

taehyung noticed how jeongguk got more clingy two weeks after he had told the true blood his dark past

jeongguk would always make sure that everywhere they went taehyung would be comfortable.

sometimes, jeongguk would even skip his work (which he calls a very grumpy yoongi to deal with it for the moment) so that he would be by taehyung's side.

it was very sweet of jeongguk, really. but jeongguk didn't have to skip his pack duties so that he could deal with whatever shit taehyung has to do.

thankfully enough, jeongguk would listen to him most of the times so it wasn't really a problem for the both of them.

currently, they were both seated at jeongguk's office as jeongguk continued to finish his work as per taehyung's request.

it was kind of a busy day-rather a busy week-for the corona pack. jeongguk's father (who was an older version of him) came home and the pack had to celebrate at some point. like jeongguk told him, it was rare for his father to come along so a little feast is helpful for them.

jeongguk gladly introduced taehyung, which his father gladly welcomed the boy with open arms. he also mentioned that jeongguk would always talk about their relationship whenever he would call and that made taehyung blush a bit. nevertheless, he was happy that there were no such other reaction from the elder.

even though jeongguk's father did come home and provided a little relaxation for the entire pack, his father also brought new responsibilities and warning as currently, there were outbreaks of the clones making their move once again.

it was said that the clones was looking for something-or someone in particular, but it was not named.

pack security was also increased for further safety of the territory, making not only jeongguk but the other fellow pack members to be as twice busier than before.

it was one of those busy days that they were able to work at their own pack territory and taehyung couldn't be more grateful for that.

jeongguk would always complain that it was not fine, but taehyung insisted that what they're doing are far more important.

their peaceful atmosphere was broken by harsh knocking of the door, pissing jeongguk off a bit but simply voiced out a "come in."

"alpha!" a pack member, to whom taehyung recognized as jackson, came tumbling into the room with a disheveled look probably from all the running.

"what's the matter, jackson? i'm busy." jeongguk said bluntly.

"pack-, lounge-," jackson said in between breaths and jeongguk called him down so he could speak well. "patrollers got a witch who was trying to run fast the boundary saying that she needs to warn you of something. she looks like she wasn't leaving anything soon so they held her captive."