06. 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳𝘵𝘪𝘱𝘴, 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘴𝘬𝘪𝘯

taehyung woke up to soft pats on his shoulder, disturbing his precious sleep and ruining his wonderful dream.

'bummer, i didn't get to know what happened when he and jeongguk almost kissed. wait, why am i even dreaming about him anyway?'

as taehyung slowly opened his eyes, he realized that he slept in the balcony. he yawned and stretched his aching, stiff arms that were folded for straight hours.

"wake up sleepy head," taehyung groaned groggily at the intruder—who happened to be namjoon. "as you'll be staying here for a while, jimin will accompany you to explore the pack. hoseok's nowhere to be found, so i'll accompany your human friend instead." namjoon added.

"and that human has a name, you know," taehyung barked back sassily. "he's kim seokjin, for your information. my precious hyung."

"whatever, kid. you better get going. jimin's not a very patient person, he'll be waiting for you downstairs." namjoon walked out of his room after that.

'great, now i have to deal with another wolf that probably hates my witch guts.'

even with a thousand complaints running through taehyung's head, he nevertheless got himself ready (he has to be presentable either way) and proceeded to walk downstairs. taehyung figured out that jimin was the blue-eyed omega with silver hair as he remembered from earlier events, whom namjoon spoke to.

taehyung had no idea where to find shorty, so he made his way to the pack lounge—which was not far downstairs. he passed by a lot of wolves along the way. some where snarling at him, some surprised (because who wouldn't be? they're not used to having a witch around, especially this close), and some were awed by his appearance.

it didn't take him long to spot the silver-haired male, he thought if he should wave at him or not, but he figured out that they're not even close to begin with. so he just patted shorty's shoulder when he walked up to him.

jimin was surprised at first, but his face immediately morphed into a somewhat annoyed expression, but taehyung paid no attention to it.

"um, namjoon-ssi told me you'll accompany me?" he asked, stating the obvious (taehyung knew that very well, but he needed confirmation).

"unfortunately, yes." jimin sighed. "come along, let's make this quick." jimin nodded at him and taehyung returned it. then, they began walking.

jimin first explained that the pack is located at north and there are also pack territories at south, west and east. there are different pack leaders at each territory, jeongguk still rules it all and still get along nevertheless.

taehyung thought that the pack was like his home, like a small village. but the pack is way more bigger. he found out that where he stayed at was the pack's main house, where mostly jeongguk—or the head alpha, his family and close friends stays at. jimin explained that every pack house is very spacious and up to two families can stay in.

the pack territory also has it's own gym, a daycare for young ones, training grounds, and farms. jimin mentioned that they used to have a barn for their livestock, but took it down when the pups on their first shifting tried to eat the pigs and sheep. so for each day, there are assigned wolves for hunting. the pack also has a lot of warehouses scattered around where additional things that they need are found there. taehyung figured out that those were probably the buildings that some men from his home knocked down and set ablaze.

the center of the pack was the pack municipal; where meetings and important pack councils are held. it was also where important and various files are stored.