╾ 𝖊𝖕𝖎𝖑𝖔𝖌𝖚𝖊; 𝘸𝘰𝘭𝘷𝘦𝘴

everyone that day was shocked to say the least when jeongguk came out with a fully alive taehyung

the news spread like a wildfire, making the other wolves come out from their homes to see the commotion with their own eyes.

jeongguk shook them off but not promising to explain immediately, not wanting to stress taehyung and considering the other was not fully aware of his situation yet, he didn't want to add more pressure to the poor boy.

jeongguk was glad that seokjin and the others only spoke up when they entered the pack house.

they cannot believe that taehyung was back and lunged in to hug the boy individually. like jeongguk, they knew something had definitely changed and demanded the alpha some answers and confirmations.

although they were absolutely glad that taehyung was in fact alive, they wanted to make sure that jeongguk didn't do anything stupid just because he wanted to bring his mate back.

seokjin even joked about jeongguk usingbsome sort of black magic to which jeongguk opposed heavily, only saying that he may or may not met the moon goddess in his dream and stating that it may be the reason that it happened.

they wanted to fully believe jeongguk, but they only want to make sure that the true blood didn't do something unlawful or the such.

"you may be the leader but sometimes you have the head of a coconut." seokjin had added.

namjoon called for the witches to help them with the situation to witch they agreed. and as soon as the witches got to their place, they confirmed that jeongguk was indeed telling the truth.

and just like that, they felt that everything was back to normal once again.

—————

as the weeks pass by, jeongguk could say that every second with taehyung was memorable.

taehyung, now a true blood omega, was something so adorable and the news of taehyung being one had made it's way to the council of wolves and added him as those rarest species.

even though with taehyung's newfound form and out of this world beauty tht attracted hundreds of unmated wolves that made jeongguk jealous as hell, taehyung would shift closer to jeongguk and will bask in jeongguk's heavenly scent (which taehyung said smelled like wild berries and musk) so that those wolves will most likely know whose alpha he belongs to; making jeongguk's chest fill with pride and complete adoration for his mate. (a/n: i forgot how i described jeongguk's scent and was too lazy to read back lmao so if any of you remember pls do tell me xoxo)

jeongguk had thought taehyung about and everything wolves do, from blocking unwanted sounds he didn't wish to hear, mind linking, shifting and basically about the wolf nature so taehyung would fully understand and be comfortable of his new self.