Authors Flower Petals

Dear reader,
This book is mainly going to focus on BTS because they are my ultimate group but other kpop groups will be mentioned. I wanted this book to follow a sort of theme so that's why all the chapters are named after different flowers and those flowers represent metaphors for an overall tone of each chapter. I hope you don't think that's weird.

This story will also include sensitive topics and uncensored language. If any of my book/writing offends you I am truly sorry and do not mean to. I try to exaggerate some situations to add more depth so please do not quote me on any diagnosis. I do not condone any of the following. If you are feeling suicidal please contact a trusted adult, friend, family, and or hotline to speak to a healthcare specialist.

An international Hotline
1-800-273-8255

Further more none of the non-kpop characters are based off of anyone in real life (If characters are based off of anyone in real life I have already told them and asked consent for example Sage is based off of a real person and she has already given her okay to do so).

Please feel free to critique and comment and don't be shy to like and add to your library. (Don't bE sHy PuT sOmEMorE)

Oh and p.s. if you have any song recommendations comment down or dm me. Kpop song or not, I just wanna update my playlist :)