{ 3 } Ice little secret

In Cyclone room

"Die! Bitch!" the wind- elemental screamed as he furiously jammed the buttons of his Playstation Remote. Sitting on the edge of his bed, the neon-eyed boy let out another shrilling shriek: "Ha! Gay aliens! Feel the wrath of Papa Zola!!! DIEEEEEE!! One more hit..."

BANG!

That clash sent Cyclone flying to his hoverboard. What the-

"OI! Stop shouting for goodness sake! Stop breaking my sleep and my existence apart!" came another shout from the next room.

Cyclone just hovered motionlessly and blinked repeatedly.

Couldn't he just talk nicely?

Ice's POV

Rubbing my right hand on my scarf, I winced in pain.

Why did I even hit that hard in the first place?

Looking at the shards of ice, which used to be my fingers, on the floor, I just sighed. I felt bad for shouting at Cyclone. He is just naïve but understanding... but if someone saw I lost my right arm, Mama is going to kill me...

_______________________

"Wait, you lost your arm?"

"Yes. But it can regenerate."

_______________________

Sweep sweep...

Cleaning up the mess on the floor with just one active hand was not an easy task. But I had to act quickly, if not my secret will get exposed. Otherwise, when Mama comes and cleans my room, I will surely get flamed. Then, big- mouths Thorn or Blaze will proceed with telling everyone my secret!

Knock!

"Ice! Are you alright?"

Shit! That is my twin...

"Ice! Answer me!"

Why must he always come at such a busy moment?

"Ice?"

Sighing, I muttered, "N-nothing..."

"Ice? I'm coming in!"

"No!"

Hiding the fragments behind my pillow, I rushed to the door and leaned against it, blocking Blaze's attempts to break into my room.

"Why not? This sounds weird? Are you even awake?"

"I am... busy... cleaning!" I came up with an excuse.

"F***! You do not even clean your room! Geeez!"

With that, he shoved the door open.

Placing both of my hands behind my back, I grinned at my brother. "Anything suspicious?" He just stood there, staring at my hidden hands.

"What happened to your right arm?"

"Erm... it's cold?"

_____________________

"Wow... I can't even believe you would consider such a stupid lie..."

"It worked alright!"

_____________________

"Oh... well then, I had better attend to my own things..." the fire-elemental shrugged his shoulders and left for the door.

_____________________

"Ice, I think I am gonna faint from your narration..."

_____________________