{ 7 } Homework

Present time...

"By punishing the offender by another set of mathematical questions!" Blaze imitated the deep and weird voice of his teacher.

_______________

"Really, Blaze? If he does that one more time-"

______________

"And oh, with a gifted mind like yours, you should be able to attempt the optional question! You have let me down, let your parents down, let your bird down! Urghhhh!" making a childish face, the fire elemental managed to cool down through his antics.

______________

"Hahahahaha! Laugh like mad!!"

"Seriously bro! Let me continue!"

______________

"Blaze..." the ice elemental lowered his cap to shade his teary eyes, "please sit down..." Wiping his eyes, Ice sniffed at the sight of the fruits of his labour which lay broken and shattered on the rug. "Why Blaze?"

As they were completing their homework...

"What kind of retarded question is this?!!" The fired- up fists of the pyro manipulator was set ablaze.

"Let me see..." Ice gestured towards his stressed- out brother whose rage seemed out of control.

"Read the following information clearly and answer accordingly. Papa Zola went out to the market. On the way, he came across some people who had the coronavirus and decided to take another path. When he reached the market, he started tasting the apples and pears which each had a mass of 100 grams. Soon after, he ordered a large bowl of Mee Rebus and drank a cup of soda. Using the information provided above, calculate Papa Zola's current mass... How am I supposed to know that?!"

______________

"That question just shows off the setter's stupidity and desperation. What did you put in the end?"

______________

"He is overweight." Ice said matter of factly.

______________

"Yeah... yeah!"

______________

Nodding his head, the fire elemental smiled at his sibling, happy to have cleared a heavy mathematical problem off his chest. "My saviour... I don;t know how you arrived at that conclusion but it sure makes sense!!"

"Easy! Since the viru..." the Ice elemental read out his mind. But before he could finish...

"My brother!" Blaze wrapped his hands around Ice and their eyes stared straight at their souls.

The ice elemental was in shock at first, but gradually released the stiffness in his body.

"Thank you." the fire elemental grinned at his brother. "Can you do me a favour?"

Ice just stared affectionately into his brother's eyes. "What?"

"Help me to prank that teacher?"

The Ice manipulator's radiant eyes widened again.