{ 10 } Kejayaan

"Stop right there! Explain to me what the hell happened?" the Earth elemental blocked his brothers from entering the staffroom. "Why hasn't Cikgu returned yet?"

Blaze and Ice stared at one another. "Ummm... go ask him, lel!"

"Good suggestion, Api! Tanah Golem! Let's sort the asses of the aliens!" Quake took off, leaving the two brothers smiled at one another and entered the staffroom.

...

"Hurry up Hali! Cikgu might be returning any minute!" Cyclone became a little jumpy and he anxiously gazed at his brother scribbling over his script.

"Shush Taufli! You don't want to attract any attention right? God! Please study next time!" the lightning elemental shrieked as he stressed over his brother's examination paper.

...

"Shit! Thun and Cycy are there!" Ice peeked from a shelf.

"It's alright bro! I have just the thing!" The fire elemental fixed a cap onto his head.

"Woah! Getting shady?"

"Nah! Just protecting my identity! Capture this too!" Blaze delivered another peck on his brother's forehead. "See you on the other side!"

The fire manipulator set up a serpent plush behind his trio member.

"Psst! Taufan!"

"Huh?" Cyclone spun around and immediately wet his pants.

"HALI!!! ULAR!!! AHHHH!!!" The wind manipulator made a dash for his brother's legs.

"Ish! Stop overreacting Taufli! Cikgu won't be coming back anytime soon!" the crimson- eyed boy frowned at his brother's antics.

Blaze sniggered to himself, "Belon api! (fire balloon) whoosh...", blowing it towards Thunderstorm's face.

"AH! Stop being paranoid..." his voice trailed off at the sight of the balloon. "Taufli, this place is haunted... Let's go..." Thunderstorm felt goosebumps growing all over his arms as he took his brother's examination paper and his arms before leaving the duo in the room.

"Nice job Blaze!" Ice smirked at his brother.

"Now! It's combo time!" Blaze returned the smirk and lowered the fire balloon onto the examination scripts.

"Bye bit****!!" Soon After, the whole table was burnt to ashes.

"Time to preserve the fire! Enveloping ice! Let's get out before we are trapped in here..."

"Whooo! So lit!!"

...

"You sure you alright Cikgu?" Quake flashed a sign of concern for his teacher.

"It is alright... My mouth just tastes a little sour..." Papa Zola inhaled deeply as he walked into the staffroom.

"Cikgu? But I read that the eggs of cockroaches are slightly acidic..."

"Its- AHHHHHH!!! What happened to my staffroom?!!!!!"