{ 8 } Prank Parade

The next day in school...

"Thank you Thunderstorm, Quake dan Cyclone! You guys are so responsible, unlike some of your brothers..." Papa Zola smiled as he watched the siblings help him carry the mathematics test papers back to his staff room table.

"So..." Cyclone turned to face his teacher with an expectant and cute face, "will I be getting an extra mark for helping you?"

"Hahaha! We will see about that! Justice won't be bribed that easily..."

Papa Zola patted the wind manipulator's head and headed out for a cup of coffee.

Cyclone's face instantly fell.

"I am so screwed... I didn't even study for the test..."

_________________

"You should have just accepted your fate Cycy. Not mugging equals failure..."

"He still passed tho..."

"H-how?"

"Hehe... You'll see..."

_________________

Thunderstorm shone his crimson eyes onto his distraught brother, "Don't worry, I will help you!"

"Huh?" The wind elemental tilted up to look at his brother, his frown morphing into a smile.

"That's my Taufli! Come! Let's find your paper!" the lightning manipulator beckoned his sniggering counterpart to join him.

"Find his paper... What for?!" Quake's sharp vision caught his siblings red handed.

"Hehe..." the elementals faked a smile and tried to laugh the matter off.

"We- we are..." Cyclone spluttered out some random words.

Quake trotted up to his brother and eyed him suspiciously. "You better not be lying... I haven't forgave you for taking Tok's cash to buy your stupid video game!"

"Counting the scripts to ensure fairness and order!" Thunderstorm blurted out instantaneously.

"Wow! Impressive! You want to advocate justice... you will stand still in your position and guard these scripts with your lives till Cikgu returns! Kamu Semua Sedia!!"

With that, the oldest elemental left the staffroom.

"Yes... Mama..." Cyclone muttered meekly as he held his brother's hand tightly. "Hali, my marks..."

Along the corridor...

Clank! Clank!

Blaze impatiently shook his leg and stood at one side, overlooking his brother's tedious work.

"You done?"

Wiping his sweat, Solar let out a sigh of relief. "Yup! Your bomb's all set! Take care..."

As the light elemental stood up to leave, the fire manipulator tugged his sleeves.

"Keep this secret. Do not let the cat out of its bag. Understand?"

"Baik senpai. See you at 1..."

_______________

"Oooh! I'm so famous! I'm finally included in this story! Awesome!"

_______________

"Why are you being so secretive?" The ice manipulator approached his brother who wore a solemn face. "What's with that face?"

"This must work..." the fire elemental whispered, staring at the machine he held in his hand.

"And- what is that in your hand?" the ice elemental peered over his brother's fingers.

Hiding it in its pocket, Blaze smiled, blushing. "Nothing... hey! Are you ready for the prank?"

Ice nodded, suspecting nothing from his brother. "Let's see what you got!"

Blaze chuckled menacingly, fishing out his camera. "I want every single part of this recorded!"

...